• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Secrets (W/ GoldenChari)

{/|\Mason/|\}

"basically..." Mason snorted as the scabs formed from the magic. "Thanks miss. I appreciate the effort." Mason gave her a smile. "look. I can only fight with a rat now. Only if it comes in my arm's reach that is. You really haven't met me so why would you or anyone else be so attached?" He asked

Imana Keith

She shook her head.
"You are to stay here with the healers. They will treat you best they can despite only being able to do so much." Imana said sternly. She left the room and Iris entered, for she was curious about this boy.

(I'll make Iris' character sheet soon.)

{/|\Mason/|\}

"Hello Ma'am." Mason bowed, his clasped hands touching his bedsheet where his disfigured knees should be. "If i may ask, How are you today?" The teen asked as he came back up.

{/|\Mason/|\}

"Lost your voice?" He asked as he tensed a bit, seeing the clipboard. His shirt moved a bit with his movement, showing he wasn't actually as 'skinny' as perceived.

Iris

She shook her head no before writing more as she observed noting how tense he was.

Last edited by a moderator:
{/|\Mason/|\}

Mason sighed. "Look. I don't think you could keep writing on that board after i show this fun trick." He snorted, smirking as well as he pushed his bed away from the wall before gripping the bar behind his head as he tensed up and growled a bit before he flipped himself up by thrusting his torso to lift himselfoff of the bed before he hissed as he looked at Iris. "The pain isn't fun but hey. This'll be a good note huh? Better not be blushin miss!" He smiled stupidly as his legs had locked up. 'Thank the kittens my legs scabbed and locked up!' He thought as he started doing some pushdowns instead of pushups.

(#ComicRelief)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back