• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Secrets (W/ GoldenChari)

Lydia Hollenworth

Lydia looked at Mason and gave him a blank stare. Lydia did not say anything nor did she move. She focused very hard doing her best not to be distracted by the world around her or anything in the world for that matter. Seeing into the future took a big toll on her and with her current state wouldn't be a big deal since she was already in a weak state. Lydia only saw a small glimpse of the future but she could bare make it out. It was something of a boy running. Was Mason going to run away? Was he in danger? Lydia collapsed to her knees and tugged on Mason's arm.
"Are you going to leave?..." she asked quietly.

{/|\Mason/|\}

"Why ask a question like that?" Mason asked her, looking at her. 'How would she know...?' He thought. "I don't see a reason to run. You guys are being so nice despite me not being a norm who is magic." He stated. 'I'll have to go soon... If she can pick up i may leave she could find my secret.'

Lydia Hollenworth

Lydia ignored his words.
"Lie..." she said she could tell he had planned on leaving. "If you wanted to leave you could've.... just said so..." she said letting go before forcing herself to stand using her sword for support. "If you don't... really... like us... then you could have been honest... if leaving is what you... want to do,... then I'll inform Imana.. and you're free to go..." Lydia said before walking off despite that her vison was rather blurred and her footing was off.

{/|\Mason/|\}

"It's not that Lydia." Mason said as she walked off. "There is more to me needing to go then you know!" He called out, going towards her. "I'm sorry but you will rest before you take on anything, even if i must sit on you." Mason joked.

Lydia Hollenworth

"I'm just dizzy! I'm fine, Mason..." Lydia said as she kept walking. "If you need to leave that badly then go!" Lydia yelled. She was rather upset that he was keeping secrets. Even if she could see into the future she didn't see where he was running which made her madder than she already was. She gripped her sword and kept going.

{/|\Mason/|\}

"If you look in the ally you'll find me eventually..." He whispered before he took off at inhuman speed, even with magic. The ground broke where he took off and he scaled a building like a spider or dragon before he vanished from Lydia's view.

Eventually he stopped atop a building and he jumped down into an ally, landing on a bed before he rubbed his face, hissing. "If only she knew i was an outcast in norm territory because i couldn't go into the outcast's division less i be ready to kill." Mason wanted to die but it was impossible as of now. "Honestly she'll find me because she's seen me too many times." He whispered.

| Tiny Jump Skip To When Lydia Finds The Feral |

Lydia Hollenworth

Lydia came to a large building. Maybe 10 to 20 floors high. It seemed that is was the only building around the area that had no power on. She had to force the automatic door open to get in and when she did get it is seemed darker on the inside than on the outside. She wandered around a bit till she hard something move. She was still worked up about what happened a little while ago with Mason and that was enough to get her ready to kick some butt. She held her sword and then stabbed it into the floor. Using the crystals and her light magic, she was able to see her surroundings. It was an office building. Completely destroyed inside. There in the corner was a cloaked figure. It walked over to her. Lydia was still rather weak and had to run for cover until she could cast a decently large spell to damage her enemy.

Lydia ran up a couple of floors before she barricaded herself inside the office.

{†Pine†}

"I hear a rat scuttling around during the time of frozen hearts." Pine hissed as he walked around. "Just face me like a real person. No magic involved." He grinned. 'Now traps are perfectly fine.' He thought as he drew a raiper out.

Lydia Hollenworth

Lydia stayed completely quiet and she whispered a spell hoping it would heal her faster. She was nervous and scared for once. Usually Feral Hunting was never a problem for her, but now she was worried she didn't have the courage to face this one. Lydia knew of she didn't defeat this Feral in five days, she'd have her work cut out for her. She continued to heal herself as she thought.

{†Pine†}

"FACE ME DAMNIT!" Pine howled, slamming a computer into a wall before he tossed a desk over, flipping it twice before it crashed down, papers scattering before they froze again. "Come out now. I won't make it too long until i end, your, life!" He laughed at that as he kept walking around.

Lydia Hollenworth

Lydia managed to heal herself enough that she could now cast a spell. She peeked out the door after moving a few chairs and saw a figure. She whispered a line before a spear made of faint light went straight towards the figure.

{†Pine†}

Pine caught the spear as it dispersed in his hands, going on his face and hands. "Damn you!" He howled, rushing foreword, ready to trample the magic user through the ground.

Lydia Hollenworth

Lydia flinched and then hid in the room again blocking the door with more furniture. Lydia had used all her energy earlier and then casting that spell had completely drained her.
"No..." she muttered she was too scared to do anything now.

{/|\Mason/|\}

Mason heard a commotion above him and he growled, running over to the wall before he scaled it, busting through the glass and as he landed he grunted as someone slammed into him. "Pine. You're a bastard you know that?" He stated, exhaling smoke from his nose as the man growled, punching through the door Lydia was in. He pulled his bleeding fist out and Mason was hit in the face with it. His body went through a pillar of concrete and he slowly stood up before Pine grabbed his face. "You'll die here Dragon boy. I'll crush your face as you did mine." Mason then screamed before he kicked the man in the gut, propelling himself a ways off. "RUN LYDIA!" Mason shouted as He heard more people emerge from the shadows. "Flame and destruction... Look me in the eyes and trust whats left of my soul..." Mason said, his voice echoing before a sound of concrete brushing against more concrete was heard and skin being ripped apart echoed in the building. Seconds later a explosion rang out and men screamed along with a few women. "I dare you to try and scare her again like you did seven years ago!" Mason screamed as electricity crackled around him from the heat he was generating. 'I knew others were here. He was waiting by my home to get someone here so i'd rescue them. Unfortunately he didn't remember to mask his odor or remember my rage.' He thought. His skin had become lava red diamond scales. He ran at a scared looking man, not caring anymore. He grabbed his face and slammed him to the ground as he repeatedly did it before he growled. Some people ran off. Others rushed him and he tore them apart.

"She wanted death and i'm delivering it!" He laughed as he tossed a girl out of a window after he sliced her breasts. Then he flipped a flaming desk at two guys before lighting another woman on fire. "I'm coming for yoooou~!" Mason grinned in the fire's light over a dead Pine.

Lydia Hollenworth

Lydia was covering her ears and crying. She was absolutely terrified. She could hear the screams of people and the building being destroyed.
"STOP!! MAKE IT STOP!!" Lydia screamed. She didn't run when Mason asked and she should've, but she was too scared. Now she had to go, at this rate they'd destroyed the foundations of the floor and cause the whole building to collapse. She broke the window in the room she was in then used the Surface spell to create solid magic circles to walk on to the other building. She was still crying and instead of walking like she had planned, she crawled. "Make it all stop..." she pleaded as she kept crawling. If she didn't hurry, her magic circles would give out. She then just sat there half way across and cried. She wanted to escape, she wanted Mason to be okay. But Mason, was so different back in the building she was scared of him too. Lydia hugged herself whispering for her to wake up, hoping it was all a dream. Lydia was so busy crying she hadn't noticed her circles give out. Lydia began to fall to the earth. "What are you Mason!?!" she screamed as she fell. Lydia hit the earth with extreme force. If it was any norm they would've died upon impact, but one of the perks of being a light user, is that the magic protects it's user. Lydia was still alive, with a few broken bones, but she wished she wasn't, for nothing could've prepared her for what she had just witnessed.

(Dun Dun Duuun!)

{/|\Mason/|\}

When he heard glass break from where Lydia was, Mason snapped out of it. He was dizzy and he smelled burning flesh. "What the fuck..." He whispered, collapsing on his hands and knees. The whole building creaked. "So... It seems i'll die here. Quite fitting for a murderer like... me." As he said that, a desk fell from above him and he heard the floors above him begin to give way. "I knew i shouldn't have let myself get lost but i was too weak." The last thing to go through Mason's head was a tiled piece of burning concrete and his own blood as he too fell with the building.

(Wether he dies you choose fully Emzy. Either way it's sad as hell.)

Imana Keith

Imana was concerned when Lydia hadn't returned, nor Mason. Both should've had an easy time finding the Feral and killing it. Imana went with a search crew to find the two. Upon searching they found Lydia in a terrible state and that the building she was next to had collapsed.
"Take Lydia back and I'll look for Mason." she said before going to the collapsed building. She saw a few small flames around the area and a whole lot of blood. Imana used her magic to sense for any body heat but she didn't pick up on anything. "Where are you Mason?..." she whispered as she looked more. When she moved some of the debris she found Mason. He seemed to be dead. He was covered in blood, his body in absolutely no condition to be move. Imana checked for a pulse. There was one, but faint, very faint. "Dammit Mason.." she muttered.

(I want Mason to live, I want to learn more about hims. What happened seven years ago? Did he lose some one special?)

{/|\Mason/|\}

'Seems my body is destroyed...' Mason murmured in his mind. 'I still can hope she doesn't find any of my scales deforming on me...' He only hoped. He was face down in the rubble, a small kid right under him along with a mewling kitten. Both frozen from the time. 'In a way i had noticed some brat entering the abandoned building with some feline.' He smiled in his appirition form he made in his mind. 'Glad i saved em. Better i die then anyone else honestly...' He sat on a chair and hoped he would be released from his torment until he remembered Lydia asking if he would run. 'I guess i can't anymore. Someone's found me. I wonder who...' He had no control over his body in such a state and smoke seeped from his nostrils like a broken engine.

(Ask him xD And Ima could see some scales slowly fadeing into skin again if ya choose)

Imana Keith

Imana noticed scales and how he was protecting two small forms. One was a child and one was a small kitten. Imana gasped as she then removed more rubble. Imana had no choice up to take all three of them back to the hideout.
"Okay you guys..." she said before then casting a teleportation spell allowing both the Mason and the two others to teleport to the Hideout. She couldn't have teleported them to the healing room because it's location is hard to pinpoint in the building. "Someone bring a healer in here!" she yelled before noticing the boy and the kitten resumed time since the barrier for the hideout had broken the spell.

{/|\Mason/|\}

Mason coughed. "Damn it all..." He said. "Eric and Saki knew better back then but they died." The teen said, his closed eyes tightening as he arced his back a tiny bit. He was obviously very hurt.

Imana Keith

Imana left and let the healers take over. Imana went to another room. It was dim, and the only light source was a large Crystal. A woman stood there writing on a clipboard.
"So, uhh... what's going on?" she asked as she looked at the crystal. Inside the crystal was Lydia. "Lydia's magic level was dangerously low. As you know, if our magic level drops far below the base line, then it can be fatal. So I sealed her inside this healing crystal. Her magic level should return to normal with in a few days. Us healing users already healed her bones so when she gets out she'll be good as new." said the woman. Her name was Iris and was a healing type magic user. "Can you give any input on Mason next?" Imana asked as she wen.lt to leave the room. Iris nodded and Imana smiled before returning to Mason, who she had a lot of questions for.

{/|\Mason/|\}

Mason was looking more like a pancake then anything as he sat there. "God damnit all!" He coughed blood up as he lay there in insane pain.

Imana Keith

"So, can you tell me what happened?" Imana asked as she stood there with her hands on her hips. "Why where you under a collapsed building?" Imana asked. She had a worried look. The healer magic users surrounded Mason using all they had to try to heal Mason.

{/|\Mason/|\}

Mason heard her. "Lost control... Of self..." Mason hissed in pain before he cried out. It hurt so much. "Why couldn't i have died!" He whined before blood trickled from the corner of his mouth.

Imana Keith

"I couldn't let one of my greatest followers just die." Imana said as she sat down. She looked over to the side to see that the healers were healing the little boy and kitten as well, for precautionary extents. Imana couldn't wrap her head around it. Lydia went to go kilk the feral with Mason. Though Lydia was outside and Mason was inside. Yet the building was on fire, he was covered in scales. He lost control. She was trying to piece things together as quickly as possible before Zachary barged in.

Zachary Monifield

Zachary had busted into the room Mason was in.
"I HEARD MASON AND LYDIA WERE INJURED! ARE THEY OKAY?!" he yelled, unaware Mason was right there. "WHERE ARE THEY!?!" he continued to yell completely panicked and worried. Zachary looked down to see Mason being healed by the healers before sighing with relief. "Lydia is currently being healed in a crystal, you won't be able to talk to her for a few days, okay? As for Mason... you can talk to him." Imana said as she smiled. "Calm down and sit with me." She said and Zachary nodded before sitting next to Imana near Mason. "Hey dude." he said. He had his pants on for he had found them as soon as possible when he heard of what had happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back