• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Secrets of Evercrest

Shura

Pounce Ninja
Evercrest

74912980.jpg

Note: Everything below can be change at anytime.

In a nutshell This will be a slice of life RP at its core, A bunch of college kids in a small town growing up and discovering themselves and the world around them. Getting into a hell of a lot of antics and craziness along the way. Overall think of a soap opera. 100 different plots with everything from amnesia and romance to betrayal, underhanded plotting and secrets. Most will be discuses and plotted over extended periods of time.

Setting: Modern/Realistic

Type: Slice of Life

Level: Detailed

Progress: Planning

College is arguably the most important time in a young adults life. They are given a new found freedom and responsibility. It is a time of self discovery where a lot of questions are asked. What do you want to do with the rest of your life? What kind of connections should you be making? Do you want to stay in this small town forever?

Evercrest College is a respectable college offering a variety of majors and has tons of connections to outside universities. Many students use it as a stepping stone to bigger and better things while others use it as an excuse to get out of the house and not have their parents bug them. Some come from out of town just to get away from their problems!

Question Will there be an overall plot?

Yes and no. I have some ideas in the works but I'm waiting to see what kinda of character you all come up with.

Characters

Overall you guys have freedom to make what ever characters you like there are only 3 stipulations

1. They attend College
  2. 17 or older
  3. You can only have up to 3 Characters

I do want the RP to center around the students going to college and what not so there will be an NPC tab for family/ important people to your character/s. This way they can be part of the RP they just aren't the main focus. This will also be for any colorful character you would want to see around time like the Strange but fun dance instructor who loves show tunes or the really judgmental mechanic.

Setting/Locations: Evercrest
A little town in the middle of no-where-USA settled near a rocky mountain ridge. It’s a small town where people have raised families for generations! It has grown from a main street with a few shops and houses to a sprawling thriving town with a sizable population. Over the years it has developed into a college town populated mostly by the students who attended the college. For the most part it’s quiet and the majority of the people get along but just like any other place there are side to pick and secrets to be found out.

Feel free to suggest places and make some fun spots around the town.

Town Square

A large park in the center of town where all major roads intersect. It’s where most of the shops are located and official locations like town hall

Shops: Jennie's Diner, Candy Shop and Creamery, Post Office, Grocery Store, Mechanic, Barbershop

Evercrest College

A large campus with several Buildings and meeting spots to chill out. (Map and buildings TBA)

College housing

A small community of apartments and townhouses where students who don’t stay on campus live.

//originally read this as "Incest", was wondering wtf you were up to. Watches thread all the way.

Yup yup, I'm in. Good simple roleplay xP

I'm getting up a planning doc now so its a bit easier to see who's doing what and whats going on

I think I want to create a new character for this roleplay, so you might have to give me a bit of time, but I'm definitely in, if you'll have me :)

Yes I 'm really doing it, I missed doing group rp's but the ones I always did never went through. This is going to be different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back