• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Society of Second-Born Royals OOC

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Exited to see how this will work with Mr Shapeshifter 🤔
Yeah I noticed that too that I'm like ah what if she can also control shapeshifter, but she does have to convince the animals to do as she says. So it might take time for her to reach that point on where she might control your character. It's possible that we don't need to add that if you don't like someone to control your character.

ave goin insane ave goin insane Let me know when you got your second character done. Then I'll be ready to do the starter :).

Just want to make sure that everything is good to go
I'm fine starting without him, or just putting placeholder summaries! Im just doing homework rn and don't want to keep everyone waiting, haha

I'm just making sure if everyone is ready to go and for those who haven't even build their character yet. If no one really responds then I'm just gonna start as I said tonight

Me too tbh!!!
I think it could be interesting- she could only control him if he isn't expecting it or is focusing on something else, but if he's willlingly blocking her out it wouldn't work, if that's okay with you?

TinyMochi TinyMochi - Could I also give Adrian limited telepathy to use while shifted, like thoughtspeak from Animorphs? He can communicate telepathically to others, but they can't communicate telepathically to him, unless they're telepaths themselves, and it only works in a short range.

The starter is up! :)

I'm considering just making my female idea because she's an oc and i like her, but like also i want to balance males and females and i have a cool idea for my male too... ugh

• 1vwx.gif

Name: Scarlet Hunt

Sexuality: Bisexual

Residence: Elúsia (Kingdom), Illyria (Currently)

Family: Jessaphine Hunt (Mother), Rhean Hunt (Father), Darian Hunt (Older Brother)

Power: Perfect Aim/Agility

Scarlet's powers might be more subtle, but are extremely useful to someone with her specific skillset. Her mind runs much faster than most, allowing her to calculate the exact way to a take a precision shot, making her formidable with any ranged weapon. She also has heightened agility, making her able to dodge any blow she can see coming, and giving her somewhat of a 'danger sense'.

aaaaa done!!! not as detailed as adrian, but what canya do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back