• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Secret Abyss

There was a knock on the door not long after she had closed it. The rabbit paused for a few moments before she made her way over to it. Unlocking it, the bunny opened it to see who was there. "...Can I help you?" she asked the other female.

*I would tilt my head as I would close my eyes and smile in a friendly matter "Hello miss. I am new in town, just moved in. I wanted to greet the neightbours!" I would say as I take a steo closer towards the bunny

"You're new to Moonlit Springs?" she questioned, relaxing slightly. Though she was still wary of course, considering what had happened just before she reached her home. "Welcome to this shitty little town, I guess. You can call me Snowflake."

"Oh snowflake? Nice to mee-" I would stop mid sentence as I charge a palm attack on the rabbit's sensitive nose. I would be very quick and my hit lands perfectly, making the bunny fall disoriented backwards, as I quickly step inside the house and close the door.

Snowflake wasn't expecting the sudden hit to the nose and fall back onto the ground. The rabbit shook her head after a moment, rubbing her sore nose from the palm attack that struck her. She watched as the stranger stepped inside her house, closing the door behind her. Almost instantly she stumbled to her feet to call the police and go get a weapon to defend herself against her attacker with.

Expecting this reaction from the bunny, I would extend one of my legs infront of hers. As she didnt realize it, trying to take a step to run away, she would fall face first into the ground, breaking her nose. I would take advantage of my opponent being on the ground and on her belly, as I proceed to quickly pass the fine nylon string wich I had in my hand around her neck, proceeding then to pull it with both hands as I push with a foot on the bunnys spine restricting her movements.

The rabbit gave a shriek as she hit the floor, her nose breaking as soon as she crashed onto the ground. Before she had time to do anything else, she felt a string go around her neck and a foot pushed against her spine, keeping her from moving too much.

"Get the hell off me!" Snowflake spat at her attacker.

I would not give up, as I would grip the nylon string tighgly as I start to pull with all my might while doing the same with the foot that was pushing however. I would start to chocke the bunny, the string pressing so hard on the neck that it starts to bleed.

She felt the string go tighter around her neck as her soon-to-be killer began to pull on it with all her might. Not only that, but she felt the food dig deeper into her spine, only adding to the pain she was going through. She gasped as she felt warm blood began to run down her throat due to how tight the string was becoming. Snowflake struggled, the eager to get away from the mysterious being greater than ever.

I would keep insisting to pull, as Id give a slight angle to it. As I do it I hear a "Snap" as the bunny's body stops resisting and the right leg starts to spasm and her face planting right on the ground. I would then pass a hand on my fronthead as I gasp a bit for air as the bunny just didnt want to let go.

Try as she might to fight for her life, there wasn't much she could do to keep it. As soon as she pulled at an angle, that was the end for Snowflake. For a brief moment, she heard a snap, and that was all. Her vision went dark before she even hit the ground. Within a mere second, the life drained from her eyes and she was gone from this world.

I would chuckle, as this was one of my most succesful takedowns. I would let go of the string and proceed to go to the bathroom. I would take 2 pices of cloth. I would damp one in wather, and let the other dry. I would go again to the lifless corpse of the bunny, as I grab it and rotate it on her spine. I would quickly pass the dry pice of cloth on her neck to clean just a bit of blood from spilling out further. Then, I would pass the damp one on the ground, to clean the rest of the blood and afther giving a swoop with the dry pice to leave no trace behind. Id put the two pices of cloth on the corpse of the bunny, tieing them around the wound of the neck, to keep blood from leaking, as it was just a small cut. "Heh, you werent much of a fight were you?" I said looking at the bunny as I would proceed to take the white clothes from my dufflebag and put them on, putting away the black ones. I would then proceed to go to the bathroom and take a garbage bag, as I would then try to fit the body in. Surely it fit, but I had to dislocate one of her shoulders. I closed the completly black bag and smiled as no one could have seen that there was a corpse in there. I would then glance over to the little table infront of the entrance, and in a bowl there were a copule of car keys. "Bingo!" Id say snatching them, proceeding to take the duffle bag on a shoulder and then dragging the bag outside, towards the car.

While waiting for Parker to reply to the question that was asked of him if he wanted to leave her house and the two of them go do something together to pass some time until they were supposed to meet up with everyone else for dinner later that night, Rua glanced out the window to see what was going on. The dark purple cat gave a sigh as she looked around at the town outside. Nothing seemed too different than the last time she was here in Moonlit Springs, but she had only been back for a few short hours. There was no telling how much was truly different until she got out and explored some.

Her eyes came to rest upon a figure that was dragging a black bag towards a car. Dark blood colored eyes trailed the other quietly from the window of her home, wondering what in the world was going on. She assumed the other person was just taking out some trash to the dump or getting rid of some old junk or whatever, but at the same time, it was a little weird to the young teenager. She shrugged it off after a moment, thinking nothing of it.

I would then load the kinda heavy bag into the trunk of the car. As I close it, I look around, then I would open the car front door, as I sit inside it. As I look around inside it, Id see a photo of snowflake with her family, Id groan as I take it and put it in my wallet. I would then put the keys into the engine start and turn them, as the car starts. I would then drive off. Afther a while, Id take a turn trought the woods, as I drive the car to the bunker. I would then take both bags and put them away from the car. I would then take a purse that I saw on the back seats, and put it on the cars pedal, and quickly close the door, as the car speeds off infront of me, deep inside the forest. I would then take the bags and enter the bunker, from a hatch that was hidden in the midst of the ground. As I descend, I would then reach the bottom, Id keep walking inside. Id enter the medical room, as I put the bodybag aside, taking my PDA and entering the name "Snowflake" searching trought the data of the citizens of Moonlit springs. Id find her data, as I delete it from the records, and saving a copy in the subjects experiments database, renaming her "Subject-X88".

The teen watched as the person put the bag in the car before speeding off, heading towards the woods. A frown appeared on her muzzle, before she looked back at the bird in the room with her. "That was really weird," Rua spoke to the swallow beside her. "Did you see that too?"

@Flowër Powër

(I've also changed the name of the town from Moonlit Springs to Deadwater in this story that this RP is based off of. However, since we already started this with the town being called what it was originally, we'll just keep it that way. Unless you guys think we should change it to the new name?)

I would finish to put away my clothes, aswell as to clean the nylon string. I would then procedd to go in the lab area of the bunker, wich was a big room. The floor had blue ceramic plates wich covered its entirety, and the walls were made of white concrete. And various tubes runned alongside the walls.
NMC-liquidflow.jpg

I would proceed to walk to the end of the room, where a set of two tables were set, and one of them was the lifeless corpse of snowflake. I had prepared her for thr experiment, dressed her with a normal white t-shirt and grey boxers and put a cap on her head, just for fun. I had attached her to a machine trought some tubes, and a monitor was next to her, scanning if everything was functional. I would go over her, examining if everything was allright. Then I would proceed to go over the controls of the machinery and type in a command to start the experiment. As I would then lay on the other table, I would feel an electric shock coursing trought my body, then suddenly.. nothing. I coudent feel nothing anymore. I found myself in an empty void where the concept of time and space seemed not to exist. I was lost, as I would then look around but feel and see nothing, and in that moment Id feel a sharp pain. I would then regain the feel of my body as I open my eyes and sit up quickly. I would glance around as I find my body laying on the other table. I would then proceed to grab the machines controls with my new white paws as I then would start examinig my new form. It seemed as the experiment was a success.
1b053cc985e60fd96b64eb64650a56db.jpg

While waiting for her friend to reply, the dark purple cat glanced back out the window, the frown never leaving her face. Just what was up with that person taking a bag into the woods? Maybe they were going to start a fire and burn whatever it was that was in the sack. It was common to do, if danger too given how it would be in the middle of a forest, but it never stopped anyone before. Rua shook her head after a moment and sighed. There was no sense worrying about it. It was none of her business anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back