• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Secret Abyss

He smiled a tiny bit, glad to see a friendly face, though one thing that was noticable was the constant distant look in his eyes, as though he was entirely out of it. "Huh, well, nice to meet you Domino," he replied, putting his hand in his jacket pocket.

He'd have to be incredibly careful about who he went around trusting. After all, he couldn't afford to trust anyone after his parents were taken and presumably killed. The wolf's clothing looked old and ragged. But it did well to protect him against the cold chill of the wind regardless.

The feline nodded, placing her paw back in the pocket of her sweater. It was somewhat chilling out this morning. Her tail flicked behind her as she watched the canine before her. It was a wonder she had never seen the wolf before. Moonlit Springs was a rather small town, after all, the kind where everyone knew everyone there. Maybe he was new. She couldn't imagine why he would come to this place though. But who was she to judge? She noticed the distant look in his eyes like something had happened. But she didn't comment on it.

"Yeah. Same to you."

Parker chuckled, sitting up and placing his hands behind him. "You'll have to forgive them," he started, "it's the only excitement they ever get."

Jules watched Domino and the mystery wolf interact across the street, and as a car cut her line of sight for a moment, she gained a thought. She was going to climb the power line. She missed the feeling of flying, and at the thought of soaring through the air, her useless wing twitched. It had been broken beyond repair, but Jules believed it had some juice left in it. She headed off the sidewalk and scaled a nearby tree with ease, finding herself at the top. She hopped from the thicker branch and onto the top pole of the power line. Jules sat down, placing her hands between her legs and look down at the ground. Everything was a bit smaller. It wouldn't hurt too much if she fell...

Jules shook her head, letting the crazy thought fall through her mind. She would never be able to fly again. Jumping from here would be like suicide. Hot tears began to fall down her face, and she covered her face with her hands.

"Heh. Guess you have a point there, Parks."

Domino watched as Jules climbed up onto the power line next.Well, more like the pole of it and just sat down there, covering her face with her wings. The black-and-white she-cat frowned at the sight. Was everything okay with the bird?

"Yo, Jules! You alright?" she called up to the other female.

He looked up to see a bird standing up on the power line pole before walking over to it slowly. "What in the hell," Dustin said quietly to himself, looking up at her.

"You okay up there?"

((Jules' hands and wings are separate))

Jules looked through her fingers and down at the pair below her. They seemed to be worried about her. Jules knew the feeling. She nodded, though she doubted they could see her movement. "I'm good." she called out, her voice cracking.

(Oh. Sorry about that.)

Domino flicked her tail behind her as she gazed up at the bird on the pole. Her ear gave a small twitch and she frowned at the sight before her. She didn't believe Jules for a moment that she was fine. Her voice cracking gave it away that she was far from being as okay as she claimed to be.

"I don't think you're fine, dude. What's wrong?"

I was sitting at the long wodden table. There were chairs all around it, but no one on them. I had made myself a fancy supper, as I liked to nourish myself with strange neals while listening to music. The dining hall was a big room, long, narrow, but with tall walls and a hudge
chandelier, wich was emitting a soft yellow light wich spread evenly troughtout the hall. As I finished eating, I stood up, and walked over the grammophone, turning it off. Then I proceeded to move to the exit, as I made a quick stop in my room to dress up. I also took a sportsbag, putting in it a white tracksuit, with white sports pants too. The bag had a secret compartment underneath, where I kept some tools that could have been usefull. Such as a nylon string, a swiss knife, and a cal 22 pistol with a silencer. Not much of a gear, but surely it was concealed. As I took the bag, I put my black hoodie on, and proceed to exit the bunker.

Crevan was making his way out of his home. The fox yawned as he stuffed his paws in the pockets of his jacket. The vulpine gave a twitch of his ear as he spotted Domino along with a wolf and Jules. The latter of the two being up on a pole.

"What's going on?"

Dustin looked back at Domino before he began scaling the trees, hoping to try and convince Jules to come down. "You don't seem to be 'good'," the wolf commented as he got closer and closer to the altitude that the other was at.

I was walking trought the streets, they seemed rather empty. "Huh, figures." I thought to myself. A small city like this coudent have much activity going on at any given time in the day. Welp, we will make the most out of it.

With a flick of his tail, the fox looked at Domino for some answers as to what in the world was going on. The black-and-white she-cat only shook her head, muttering to the vulpine not to worry about it at the moment. Jules just seemed to be a little down in the dumps was all. Turning her brown ups back upwards, she watched as the wolf and swallow talked with each other.

The cat stretched her joints after a moment, ear giving a small twitch as she looked over at Parker. "Alright, you wanna go do anything or just stand around in my room all day?" Even if she would have liked to get some rest after just getting back home, she wasn't going to turn down hanging out with one of her friends to kill some time until they all got together at the diner later that night.

I figured since it was morning, I'd stop by and eat something in a cafe. I saw a cute place, wich had lovely black exteriors and some pink pon-pons as decoration. I'd enter the place and purchase a croassaint. As I walk outside and sit to eat my delecacy, I'd lay my eyes upon a white rabbit, which didnt seem to notice me looking at her.

The rabbit yawned as she stretched, leaning back as she had already finished eating her breakfast. She had no idea of the other female that was currently watching her. Pulling out her phone, the rabbit checked to see what time it was. Seeing as it was almost nine thirty, she figured it was time to move on. She had work she needed to get down. She stood up, grabbing what was left of her meal and began to head over to the trash can to get rid of her leftovers.

I would keep an eye on her, till she gets about 50 meters from he. Id then stand up, and start to follow her, trying not to get noticed. I was wearing sport shoes, so my footsteps were really quiet.

The rabbit gave a twitch of her ear as she glanced back behind getting the feeling that she was being watched or followed. It was a little unnerving to say the least.

I would notice the rabbit giving a little ear twich. That meant she was under stress. Id start walking more slowly, to let her take up some distance.

With a frown, the rabbit turned back around and continued walking. She was still uneasy and it clearly showed as she walked along the sidewalk.

The rabbit continued heading towards her home. She'd glance over her shoulder from time to time, still uneasy.

Id keep following her for quite some time. Untill we arrive at a house. I stand aside, leaning onto a pole, to seem like I am waiting for someone. But Id keep a close eye on the rabbit, to see which home was hers.

The bunny made her way over to a house that was colored green. She unlocked the door and with once last glance around her, she stepped inside, locking the door behind her.

"Good, she is in. " Id think as I look around the street. Some peapole were on a balcony, and thet could clearly see the green house. I would wait for them to go away. Afther about half an hour, they would go away, as I say "Time to strike" As I grab my sportsbag, clean myself uo a bit, put a nice friendly smile on my face and walk towards the door. As I do that, Id take a nylon string in one of my hands, hiding it behind my back. As I would go up to the door, Id assume a more polite posture, and have a very friendly expression on my face. Id knock on the door three times, and quickly turn my head around to confirm that no one was in sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back