• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Secret Abyss (OOC Chat)

By the way, is the main RP on the main page that redirects here? Because part of me actually thought that page was just meant for redirecting us to these pages. Because I was like "where's the RP?"

By the way, is the main RP on the main page that redirects here? Because part of me actually thought that page was just meant for redirecting us to these pages. Because I was like "where's the RP?"

The main page where you see the links that take you to this page and the character sheet will be where the RP takes place at. Once we have a few more people. But if no one joins within the next day or so, then we can start the RP. Or now I guess, seeing as how you already made the first post in said RP topic. XD

Also, you're free to put any suggestions regarding plots, ships, deaths, anything like that here for future stuff in the RP.

Oh and just to get started. Could you do me a quick recap of what happened in the rp?

Rua just came back to Moonlit Springs. She met up with Lavender on the night she returned and the two talked for a little while. After that, they agreed to meet up around seven or eight later on that day at night to all meet up and talk. Rua went home and Parker came over to her house as soon as he found out she was back in town. Jules and Domino went into town where they met Dustin.

And that's pretty much it right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back