• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Second star to the right

silverstar

Bust :(
Hello everyone! I'm very new to this site but have been role-playing for many years now. It's been a while since my last RP adventure, but recently I've had an urge to jump back in. At the moment I'm looking for a partner or two for a private role-play. Here are a few quick guidelines.

1. I play both males and females, though most of the time I have stronger female characters. I do have some male characters I am willing to try, but please ask me first, as I'm not a big fan of doubling.
2. Also, I am looking for literate players, possibly even advanced. Most of all, I ask that you avoid one-liners. It's easiest for me to match what you provide, but often I'll write quite a bit per post.
3. Usually, I'll be able to post at least once a day, and likely a bit more.

Peter Pan: This would be a story of Peter and Wendy reconnecting several years after the main plot. Based off of elements from both the movies and book. Peter convinces Wendy to come back to Neverland after he starts to age, and becomes confused by the new changes his body is going through. Definitely a coming of age story that would talk about growing up, falling in love, and two hormonal teenagers trying to figure life out.

I have a more in-depth plot written for this one that I can share if there's an interest, and I would love you to death if you want to try this one. Feel free to post here or send me a pm for any questions or interest. Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
HI! I'm totally new to this site, but I would be interested in the medieval fantasy plot, if you would like to roleplay it with me?

At this time, I am not looking for further partners for the Medieval Fantasy plot. If I have contacted you about it, though, I may be interested.

Still happy to take on additional partners for Peter Pan story!

Hello, thank you for your interest! At this time I have enough partners for the Medieval Fantasy plot, but may consider taking on more in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back