• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Second Dawn OOC

I need a quick way to talk with people :|
I'm going to try to annex Tver, Russia. I was originally under the impression that we would be just dividing the real world population of territories we conquer by 50, but this somewhat complicated sounding thing could work as well I guess. Though it's not too clear in the rules what we actually do.

Big X to mother hen:
Thunder thighs have broken into the super secret server. Deploy nuclear warheads.

I'm stating for the record that if a single page is two weeks RP time this will become ridiculously weird.

ok maybe it was burried in all that intrest check i didn't bother to read
sorry, i was somewhat upset because I missed so much of the start that I now have to read to get up to date.
You would have to read it either way. Yes its a bigger word wall but you can still give your self breaks and pause. You don't have to sit and read the entire thing at once.
(Even if that's what I generally do)

You would have to read it either way. Yes its a bigger word wall but you can still give your self breaks and pause. You don't have to sit and read the entire thing at once.
(Even if that's what I generally do)
The more time I spend reading it the more time others have for writing so the more I get left back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back