• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Second Dawn OOC

Alright. Apologies for the interruption of your normal broadcast. Programming will now continue as normal.
(The RP is back. If you are unsure of anything ask. Me and Yang are here to sort out what you find in cities. Map will take a while to update so if people could add spoilers at the end of conquest posts stating what town they took so I can do it all quickly when I get time)
List of new rules? (I'm a little behind)
Also, I take it we keep our setup? (Alliances, cities, ect)

Rules:
1. Site Rules
2. No Godmodding
3. No Meta. NO META!
4. Wars are to be run via a moderated Honour System. Effectively you control it and I just make sure its alright. Stop you being silly and, when needed, I can help decide outcomes.
5. Expansion will be managed thusly, you can increase you area by about 50% a 'page' each page will be equivalent to about two weeks. This continues until the land you wish to claim is within 100km of another players border. (How that works I will explain [and totally not figure out] later.) When you are expanding over a city I may or may not have some obstacle (Or reward) lying within for your benefit.
6. Diplomacy is more or less up to you. Provided you don't choose to quit by literally giving your nation away (Which is a just BS way to leave.) you can do more or less what you want. Treaties over land borders (Which will play into the near border expansion), forming an alliance or confederation or even 'lending' troops to each other for various reasons. They are all OK so long as there is an IC reason for those interactions.
7. Population from expansion will increase by 1 for every 30km2 (This feels right to me but my brain is telling me that maths is dead so.. Probably this.. probably...) With cities giving on average more but those numbers will be up to me and will be based on how you took the city (If it wasn't peaceful) and other factors like a random roll on how it survived the war.
8. For tech you are looking at improvised weapons, SMALL numbers of prewar salvage and NO advanced weapons. If you want modern military vehicles, good luck arguing that with me, you might but... *Laughs* you probably wont.
9. Follow the rules to the spirit they were intended.
10. Put areas taken into a spoiler at the end.
11. ty first

Rules:
1. Site Rules
2. No Godmodding
3. No Meta. NO META!
4. Wars are to be run via a moderated Honour System. Effectively you control it and I just make sure its alright. Stop you being silly and, when needed, I can help decide outcomes.
5. Expansion will be managed thusly, you can increase you area by about 50% a 'page' each page will be equivalent to about two weeks. This continues until the land you wish to claim is within 100km of another players border. (How that works I will explain [and totally not figure out] later.) When you are expanding over a city I may or may not have some obstacle (Or reward) lying within for your benefit.
6. Diplomacy is more or less up to you. Provided you don't choose to quit by literally giving your nation away (Which is a just BS way to leave.) you can do more or less what you want. Treaties over land borders (Which will play into the near border expansion), forming an alliance or confederation or even 'lending' troops to each other for various reasons. They are all OK so long as there is an IC reason for those interactions.
7. Population from expansion will increase by 1 for every 30km2 (This feels right to me but my brain is telling me that maths is dead so.. Probably this.. probably...) With cities giving on average more but those numbers will be up to me and will be based on how you took the city (If it wasn't peaceful) and other factors like a random roll on how it survived the war.
8. For tech you are looking at improvised weapons, SMALL numbers of prewar salvage and NO advanced weapons. If you want modern military vehicles, good luck arguing that with me, you might but... *Laughs* you probably wont.
9. Follow the rules to the spirit they were intended.
10. Put areas taken into a spoiler at the end.
11. ty first
Cool, so you know the lands iv already taken right? Also if I want to take a city, I look to you or co gm for pms, correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back