• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching

KBug96

Hello everyone! I'm giving this another shot in an attempt to find some more people to roleplay with!! A little bit about myself, I am a 24 year old female. My pronoun is she. I do literate and para/multi para roleplays. I also only roleplay in 3rd person. I use male and female characters and I prefer doing MxF pairings, though I am open to anything! I will roleplay with males and females as long as you are over the age of 18. I like to do dark themes sometimes, so just let me know if you have any triggers! I love to make new friends so I would like to chat OOC but if you are not comfortable with that then that's okay. I will roleplay here, discord, or on my email! If you have read this far then I thank you for your time (: Below is a list of fandoms and plots I am interested in!
This isn't all of my fandoms. Just a majority of them. So if you have any questions about any fandoms just ask me! I don't do anime or furry roleplay. The characters I have posted is the one I would like for you to play. If there is nothing listed then I have no preference. I do love to double so if there is a character you want me to play then just let me know. I also like to play multiple characters but I don't expect the same from you!

Television:
Vampire Diaries/The Originals: (Elijah or Damon)

Supernatural: (Dean)

Shameless: (Lip)

Pretty Little Liars: (Jason)

The 100: (Bellamy)

Movies:
Harry Potter

The Mortal Instruments

Marvel Movies: (Thor or Steve)

Divergent: (Four)

Hunger Games

I am also willing to come up with an original plot. I have a few things in mind, most of them being fairy tale or dystopian themed. If you are interested in hearing these plots you can message me! I am interested in most types of themes including darker themes and stuff that includes pregnancy or weddings. I'm pretty go with the flow!

I'm fairly good getting replies out in a timely fashion and I am typically active at any point of the day unless I am working. But even then I'm able to get online at work as long as it isn't busy. If you would like to start a roleplay just comment below or message me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back