• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching

Truff

One Thousand Club
Hey all! Looking for a few extra RPs.

A little about me!
~ I'm a college student working full time. I'm usually on every day pretty consistently, but I have my busy days. Please do not harass me.
~ I am over 18, for those of you who are concerned about the age of your partners.
~ I do not RP abusive relationships, both physical or mental. This is for personal reasons. Don't ask me to do them, I will not be convinced.

My RP Preferences!
~ I prefer to play the female character. I'll only play male when we are doubling. I think I play male characters just as well, so there shouldn't be any worries there.
~ I write about 1-3 paragraphs per post. I prefer you do too. I don't enjoy one liners and probably will not respond back to you. I DO understand that some situations don't call for anything more than a few sentences. You can't make something out of nothing.
~ Romance is definitely something I love to do, but it's not my main interest.
~ I mainly do MxF because that is what i'm most comfortable with. I may be persuaded otherwise.
~ I expect you to put some depth into your characters

As far as pairings go...

I'm usually down for anything. I'm always a sucker for the classic badxgood (girl/guy) or even badxbad. I enjoy unexpected pairings in general.

Plots??

*** I'm currently in the mood for a journey, adventure fantasy with just a touch of romance. Just a little.
*** A modern Disney themed rp
*** Supernatural abilities (Not necessarily an academy setting. Those burn out real fast)
*** Villains (maybe the children of DC villains?) just causing problems and being villains. Minimal romance. Seeing how far the villains will go with their evilness and what their limits are.
*** I enjoy grungey angsty settings.
*** Rich kids????

If you have your own ideas, feel free to bring them to the table and we can build off them if I like them.

Hey. :)
I have this really funny /dark idea with a kid from Harley Quinn and Joker getting adopted by a family when she (I think it's a girl) is about 7- So still cute but already a little creepy....- and see where it goes from there. The parents don't know who she is and then there's that psychiatrist from Arkham who knows her and... yeh, there's basically a second storyline involved, too... which I don't necessarily have to write, though^^

I didn't get a notification for this wtf. I'm not great at playing children tbh. Message me and maybe we can work out a plot with adults?

Also for anyone else commenting, mention me!

BUMP

I didn't get a notification for this wtf. I'm not great at playing children tbh. Message me and maybe we can work out a plot with adults?

Also for anyone else commenting, mention me!

BUMP

You wouldn't have to play the child, i would. You'd just need the family and... I don't know, I just enjoy portraying creepy kids.^^
Or her as a teen would be fine, too. Finding out about her real parents...?
Truff Truff

Hey there! I'm totally down to do a classic Good/Bad or Bad/Bad. And we could totally pair either of those with a grunge/angsty theme. And fantasy adventure could be pretty fun too. Message me if you wanna throw some plot ideas around!

Hiya! I'd be greatly interested in roleplaying something along the lines of supernatural abilities ^^

Would you be interested in a more futuristic plot? I believe the one I have would fit with the "grungy, angsty setting" plot you're looking for.

Hey all! Looking for a few extra RPs.

A little about me!
~ I'm a college student working full time. I'm usually on every day pretty consistently, but I have my busy days. Please do not harass me.
~ I am over 18, for those of you who are concerned about the age of your partners.
~ I do not RP abusive relationships, both physical or mental. This is for personal reasons. Don't ask me to do them, I will not be convinced.

My RP Preferences!
~ I prefer to play the female character. I'll only play male when we are doubling. I think I play male characters just as well, so there shouldn't be any worries there.
~ I write about 1-3 paragraphs per post. I prefer you do too. I don't enjoy one liners and probably will not respond back to you. I DO understand that some situations don't call for anything more than a few sentences. You can't make something out of nothing.
~ Romance is definitely something I love to do, but it's not my main interest.
~ I mainly do MxF because that is what i'm most comfortable with. I may be persuaded otherwise.
~ I expect you to put some depth into your characters

As far as pairings go...

I'm usually down for anything. I'm always a sucker for the classic badxgood (girl/guy) or even badxbad. I enjoy unexpected pairings in general.

Plots??

*** I'm currently in the mood for a journey, adventure fantasy with just a touch of romance. Just a little.
*** A modern Disney themed rp
*** Supernatural abilities (Not necessarily an academy setting. Those burn out real fast)
*** Villains (maybe the children of DC villains?) just causing problems and being villains. Minimal romance. Seeing how far the villains will go with their evilness and what their limits are.
*** I enjoy grungey angsty settings.
*** Rich kids????

If you have your own ideas, feel free to bring them to the table and we can build off them if I like them.
I would love to do a Disney themed RP/AU (like high school or college Disney AU?). PM me if you're still looking for a partner and interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back