• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

searching !

naoyu

uh
not looking for any more partners at the moment, sorry!

hey hello!

you can call me yo. i'm 17 and sort of a casual writer. i post about a paragraph or two per post, usually. i don't really like being pressured to write a certain length, so please don't do that.

i'm a pretty anxious person and my anxiety tends to get the better of me sometimes. coupled with my awful habit of procrastinating, it can take awhile for me to respond at times.

although i'll try to reply at least once a day, if i haven't given you a response in over a week, don't be afraid to contact me.

i will try to let you know if i've lost interest or won't be able to reply for awhile. also, i have trouble wording things sometimes, so sorry if i ever come off as rude or incoherent.

i'm comfortable playing males or females, but right now i would ideally just play a female. doubling is alright, but i'm not terribly interested in it right now.

this might be sort of a silly thing to mention, but i vastly prefer anime be used for characters over models or just actual people in general in terms of pictures.

if you're not sure where to find pictures, i can definitely recommend you some sites or even give you some specific pictures to use, if you want.

for the latter, though, it helps if you give me an idea of what your character is like first.

anyways, not super great at coding so this thread's gonna be really plain-looking, sorry!

all of these are more or less just simple pairings. most of them have some kind of small idea to go along with them, but you can give me your ideas too, if you have any.

you should know that i really, really like talking about and making characters more than actual plots, so my ideas are generally very simple.

also might be worth mentioning that i enjoy playing characters in their teens over adults or children?

i usually prefer a fictional fantasy setting, but it depends on the pairing. i don't particularly like more heavy fantasy or futuristic, though. modern is okay, but not preferred.

anything with three !'s next to it is a craving!

prodigy wizard & apprentice. ! ! !

witch & familiar.

childhood friend & childhood friend.

butler & princess. ! ! !

princess & knight.

prince & princess.

non-human & human.

i'll probably add more later, depending.

only really looking for a few people right now, but it's not a first come first serve thing. after i get enough people, i'll either just close the thread or delete it.

sorry for the length, but if you're interested, go ahead and send me a message! i promise i'm way friendlier than i may come off as in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in the Prodigy Wizard & Apprentice one! 

Shoot me a pm if you're still looking ;3

Hey! I would be interested in the Princess x Knight and Non human x Human. Those two pairings could be mixed quite well.

I would be interested in the non-human x human,

as well as the Prince and Princess, maybe we can combine the two together? (I have a plot in mind for it)

Should I send you an email or will you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back