• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching~!

Ember Spark

Sparky AKA Flint
I only have two things I'm interested in at the moment. If one catches your eye let me know here or on pm.

Lets go over a few things first.

1) I only rp romance with another female because I don't feel comfortable with a male behind the character. I am comfortable playing a male character though. Nothing against anyone. Its just I had a bad experience with someone who took it too far way back when and I feel more comfortable with another female behind the character.

2) no sex. No sexual themes. Its not allowed on RPN.

3) I'm a young adult so I'm only comfortable with 18+. I like to try and be at the same maturity level.

4) dont flake out and not tell me. Shit happens. Just let me know.

5) I have a job and I teach In church. I'm sure you have a life outside RPN too. If I don't reply asap just give me some time and ill do the same.

On to the rps.

1) Zombie/Dead/Walkers.

M/F- friends, siblings, romance

M/M- friends, siblings only

F/F- friends, siblings only

Two people caught in the middle of the end of the world. They find comfort in each other and friendship. They help each other to survive.

2) supernatural like RP

M/F- friends, siblings, romance.

M/M- friends, siblings only.

F/F- friends, siblings only.

Two hunters (find each other if not siblings) and take on the supernatural beings in the world together. They fight until they can't fight any longer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back