• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings β€•π’”π’†π’‚π’“π’„π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’„π’π’”π’Žπ’π’” *:ο½₯゚✧ (open for 1 or 2 more!)

cosmotellurian

cosmic cowgirl
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Encouraging Erotic Roleplaying/Content
0eb15636563ecc2920056a5dd6e496c5.gif

Howdy there! The user's Cosmotellurian, but feel free to call me Cosmo :>​

I'm new to the site but not new to RP, though I'm not sure how long I've been RPing... 6 years, maybe? In any case, I'm here to do what everyone else is doing -- look for a story or two to share with an awesome RP partner (or two)! I'll jump right into my "about me" now, and follow up with plot/idea info! If anything below catches your eye, please don't hesitate to hit me up via PMs -- please don't post here, thanks β™‘

➷ I'm 21+, alright with mature themes for the most part/to an extent (in accordance with site rules)

➷ I can RP here! PMs only β™‘

➷ novella/advanced lit writer; 200 - 2000+ words possible, but I like to fall into an easy, manageable medium of 200 - 600 words with the occasional longer post for storytelling purposes lol. Third-person, past-tense!

➷ MxF pairings only, and I prefer the F role! Typical, I know, but I've tried other things and that's just what I have the most fun with -- and I'm here to have fun, not expand my skillset or diversify myself lolol. I can be persuaded to double under the right circumstances! On a similar note, I really only do RPs with a romantic plot involved; it's what I enjoy most atm β™‘

➷ weekly replies, generally; oftentimes I can post multiple times a day, but it depends on my irl schedule. I try not to ghost, but sometimes I can't post for a while! I do my best to keep up an OOC chat though and keep partners informed when I can :>

➷ love to worldbuild and brainstorm, but not all by myself! I need my partner to pitch in and help out, even if I do take a slight lead. That said, I'm more than happy to let someone else lead/GM if that's their preference! It'd be quite welcome actually, I'm a bit tired these days lol

➷ I like to make character sheets! They can be bare minimum physical description or super detailed, coding or not (though my coding isn't so great lol). Generally I just like to have a reference to look at for describing either my character or yours. Photo or realistic art face claims are my jam β™‘

➷ be warned, I make pinterest boards and spotify playlists and occasionally art and memes, all of which I like to share >:3​

➷ 18+, please β™‘

➷ here's the kicker -- atm I'm only looking for other female writers, who are willing to write males! ^^' I know they exist lol and they're some of the best partners I've ever had β™‘ Due to some experiences in the past, this is what I'm most comfortable with atm

➷ willing to write through PMs here!

➷ I won't demand you write novels or match my length, but I really do need more than just a paragraph or two to stay invested (and to feel that you're invested)! One-liners are a no-go, so is first person :'3 Third-person, past-tense preferred (but present-tense is cool too!)

➷ weekly replies, generally; less or more are both fine, and communication is key!! If you're going to be gone for longer than usual/unable to reply for a while, do please give me a heads up, I'd appreciate it β™‘ If you're unable to however that's completely understandable -- I guess I'm ghost-friendly, though I do appreciate knowing what's going on β™‘

➷ must pitch in with plotting and brainstorming!! I totally understand if it's not your favorite, but I don't like to completely steer or GM (unless otherwise stated) and I just don't feel like my partner's as invested as I am when they just act as a "yes man" to every idea I toss out. I need someone to put a twist on my ideas, or add on to them, or bring their own thoughts and ideas! β™‘

➷ please be okay with character sheets, or at the least a physical description of your OC! No need for fancy coding or in-depth histories (unless you want to!!), just give me something to reference while writing my character's responses to yours, lol. On a similar note, please be cool with photo or realistic art face claims!

➷ you don't have to make pinterest boards or playlists lol, but if you do you are more than welcome to collab with me hehe β™‘​

f2u_galaxy_divider_by_raspberrii_lemonade_dbg9ko2-fullview.png

➡ fantasy!! high/low and medieval fantasy mostly -- classic Arthurian vibes, LotR/DnD vibes, GoT vibes, all welcome! Give me some war and political intrigue, some adventuring and world exploring, some action and heart!
➡ dragoooonnnsss I adore dragons, incorporating them into stories is a favorite for me :>
➡ I have to have romance in my RPs, it's just one of the factors that keep me most interested! More than willing to include platonic relationships with NPCs and others, but I've gotta have a main romantic pairing ^^'
➡ yes, I am a sucker for ye old vampire romance lolol. But I don't vibe with Twilight/Twilight-esque stuff -- I prefer something that feels more realistic, gritty even, something less meme-able if that makes sense
➡ realistic/gritty superhero stuff has been on my mind lately, I'd be down to try that out :0
➡ I'm always down for some action-packed, modern mafia stuff!
➡ occasionally I can be tempted with an exciting slice of life kind of plot~
➡ more to be listed as I think of it lol β™‘​
➡ at this point, really only Marvel's MCU; and out of that, I'm really only interested in playing an OC against Bucky Barnes aka the Winter Soldier! I have somewhat specific ideas for this that involve non-specific AUs haha, just because I only know what I've read online and seen in limited movies/shows and would like to write without being restricted to canon stuff :'3
➡ more to be listed if I think of anything lol β™‘​

➷ (second role is the one I'd be interested in playing -- bold is craving!):
➡ vampire x human (modern, modern with a twist, fantasy)
➡ knight x royal/commoner (high/low/medieval fantasy)
➡ mafia leader/hitman x civilian (modern)
➡ dragonrider x dragonrider (high/low fantasy)
➡ monster x human (modern, fantasy)
➡ experienced hero/mentor/hero x new hero/civilian (modern)
➡ adventurer/wanderer/knight x adventurer/wanderer (high/low/medieval fantasy)
➡ rich x poor (modern, fantasy)
➡ bodyguard x ward (modern, fantasy)
➡ villain x new hero/civilian (modern)
➡ royal/commoner x royal/commoner (high/low/medieval fantasy)
➡ wanderer/knight/royal x "dragonrider" (high/low fantasy)
➡ bad boy x good girl (modern, fantasy)
➡ college student/professor x college student (modern)
➡ conquering king/general x conquered commoner/royal (high/low/medieval fantasy)
➡ cowboy x cowgirl (modern...ish? could go historical without accuracy lolol)
➡ apocalypse survivor x apocalypse survivor (modern, dystopian)
➡ mentor x apprentice (modern, fantasy)
➡ more to come as I think of them!​

f2u_galaxy_divider_by_raspberrii_lemonade_dbg9ko2-fullview.png

plots for a fantasy setting -- high, low, or medieval!
Somehow, MC annoyed a sorcerer/ess or a easily-angered unicorn, who subsequently curses her to take the form of a black unicorn -- the most unlucky/hated breed. Elsewhere, YC is a white/gold/silver unicorn, revered and sacred among his own kind and humans alike; but somehow he also angers a magic-user/other unicorn, and is cursed to take the form of a human. Both unsettled by their new forms (which only revert on the day/night of a full moon [YC] or new moon [MC]), they separately stumble across the quaint, woodland cottage of an old healer named Nadja. There they find companionship and eventually love in one another, while simultaneously looking to remove their curses and evade those who would seek them harm.
I have two variations of this plot, and I'll put them both here!
#1 YC has been charged with killing the Dragon Witch of the mountains and vanquishing the Dragonswarm that has terrorized the land for decades. (Whether he goes alone or with companions is up to preference.) However, as he grows closer to the mountains and farther from the populated areas of the kingdom, he comes to realize that those who dwell closest to their "enemy" don't see the witch and her dragons as being the supreme evil overlords they are depicted as in the capital. YC continues with their mission however, certain the sparse locality has been lulled into a false sense of security by the absence of trouble with the Dragon Witch in recent years. One night, while camping at the foot of the mountains, YC is attacked by the goblins and foul beasts that live beneath the mountains -- only to be saved by the appearance of a large, black dragon and his rider.

#2 YC is a lone adventurer, seeking to explore the wildlands in the Northwest of the kingdom. He's been adventuring there for a little while when he happens across another traveler -- a young woman who seems quite surprised to see him there. At first she flees, but it would seem curiosity draws her back as she appears later, hesitantly inquiring about YC's business in the wildlands. Over time, the young woman makes more appearances and stays longer, slowly building up a friendship with YC but never showing him where she stays or comes from. One night, YC follows the woman after they part ways and is startled to find her meeting up with a dragon; after seeing the two retreat up to the mountains and the rocky tower known as Dragon's Keep, YC begins to wonder if his new acquaintance is actually the long-feared Dragon Witch. Will he continue to meet with her and attempt to find the truth? Or will the tales of malice and evil drive him away?
emkhmupodxmzmfjgyi07.jpg

I get unlikely traveling companion vibes from this; maybe MC is a traveler going from Point A to Point B but she's somehow waylaid and either runs into YC or requests his help in continuing her journey. Maybe she's been sent on a mission to carry an important message or item and YC is her bodyguard and the only other person who knows about the mission? Perhaps YC is an adventurer and comes across YC, who asks for his help and offers him a quest? Lots of possibilities, I'd love to hash it out with someone <3
6db6453d6d2695bf9a06e48e4a8939c0.jpg

I don't have any solid/concrete plot for this, but I had an idea...
Essentially, YC is a knight -- he could come from a noble family or be of low birth, an ordinary human or something else (supernatural being, fae, mythical creature in the form of a human, etc.) -- in service to a princess/new queen or noblewoman, MC. Things in the kingdom are tense and uncertain, with war threatening the borders and treason lurking in the royal court; people are uncertain who to trust, and in such times MC has come to rely on and trust YC more than anyone else.
One night there's some kind of attack, whether it's an assassination attempt, an invasion, or a rebellion; YC is injured while protecting MC, perhaps knocked unconscious, perhaps not, but MC (maybe with the help of someone else) helps to get him to safety and tends to his wounds while the kingdom grows increasingly more dangerous for the two of them.
I love the idea of the two of them either trying to live the life of commoners, secluded and hidden away -- or maybe going on the run from people looking to kill YC/MC for the threat they pose to the new people in charge -- or maybe trying to form a rebellion to take back their kingdom -- etc. I'm open to ideas!!
Either way, I would want to start the RP when YC becomes MC's personal knight/bodyguard; I don't plan on that being more than perhaps a few months before the incident that sends them on the run, because I like building relationships from the beginning within the RP AND I like the idea of them learning and growing closer/falling in love as the story progresses, rather than being in love right from the start x3

plots for a modern setting -- real-world events optional!
Target/MC has recently moved to a city with a large criminal/mafia underground; many people are aware of it but so long as witnesses keep their mouths shut and select people make their payments, the civilian population is left out of the war between the law and underground. MC, even though she's heard rumors, has never had any interactions with said underground or seen anything suspicious (that she's aware of). One day however, while she's working (as a waitress, barista, clerk, etc), someone who's a big name in the underground scene comes into the business for a purchase/payment collection/etc. They've got a big ego or make a vulgar remark to MC that she doesn't appreciate and MC, unaware of who they were, makes their disapproval known (says something, refuses to serve them, slaps them, etc). Obviously this doesn't go over well with the Big Name and they decide to have MC bumped off. Enter The Hitman/YC; maybe he's been working for this particular mafioso or he's an independent contractor, but whatever the case, he's been hired to "take care" of MC. He's got to figure out her daily habits/schedule in order to find the prime time for the killing, only during the time he's watching her, he starts to admire her spirit and hard-working nature. He delays the killing -- just for a little bit, he tells himself -- just to observe and make sure he's definitely got an understanding of her schedule. The only problem is when he decides to stop by the business where she works, she ends up being the one who serves/helps him. Things go from there; YC keeps delaying the completion of his job in favor of hanging around MC, and both are beginning to fall for each other. What happens when they're found out?
YC is an agent for a secret [hero] organization. They're recently reformed from villainy -- perhaps they were unwillingly used/controlled by evil forces, maybe they've realized their wrongdoings and want to redeem themselves, or maybe they're a little morally grey and don't necessarily care who they're working for so long as they're getting paid. (They could have superpowers, enhanced abilities, a certain skillset, etc.) Whatever the case, YC isn't widely liked among the organization and has to work hard to prove himself or, at the least, keep the trust of the organization/his fellow agents. Enter MC: a new agent, recently recruited due to [gaining powers and/or abilities/being related to someone already in the organization/unwittingly stumbling into some secret operation and offering to help the organization rather than go into a witness protection program or something similar/etc]. MC doesn't know how the organization works and has never been one for strict authority and taking orders, and her strong sense of right and wrong/morals make her leery of some of the organization's shady operations. She soon finds herself in the same situation as YC; generally unliked and working her tail off to keep her position and the organization's trust. YC and MC perhaps start hanging out or start being assigned to go on missions together; MC likes that YC is different from the other agents and admires his (supposed) desire to redeem himself, while YC comes to admire MC's morality and her bravery. The two start developing feelings for each other, but unbeknownst to them the organization they work for is corrupted and planning on launching an attack against the government/civilians. What will they do when they find out? Can the two of them stop the organization themselves, or will they be able to find others willing to fight with them?
MC is a struggling artist; she's been [semi-]disowned by her parents for her choice of career and has just moved to a new town/city for a "fresh start". Unfortunately, apartment prices are higher than she expected and art supplies were never cheap, so she's found herself working several different jobs in an attempt to keep herself afloat. At the same time, she takes commissions where she can get them and is still trying to show her art. One day YC, a vampiric aristocrat/wealthy patron of the arts, happens to see MC's work, whether it's a commission she did for someone he knows or a piece that a gallery displayed for her. (Perhaps he's seen her around as well, painting in the park or working one of her jobs). Impressed by her persistence and talent, YC offers to sponsor MC. (If desired, this could involve a change of residence for MC; maybe a move to a place closer to YC's neck of the woods or even a move into YC's large, mansion-esque home.) MC is incredibly grateful and adores YC for helping her and actually liking her art, but she starts to notice a few odd things about him -- the way he avoids going out much during the day, the way he doesn't seem to eat or drink much at all, or perhaps some of the strange disappearances around town seem weirdly connected to him/his people. Will MC find out what YC is? What happens if another wealthy patron offers MC a sponsorship in another town/city, or a mysterious blackmailer begins trying to run YC into the ground? Will their affections stand the test of time and truth or will they give in to fear and distrust?
This is a fairly simple plot with a slice of life theme overall, although there's absolutely room for supernatural themes (that might even be preferred honestly, lol).
The main gist is that MC, a starving artist, gets a job working at a local university and, some how or another, meets YC, a young professor (full-time or part time). There's a mutual liking between the two from the beginning and they find themselves running into each other in various places. The professor happens to know someone in the art world and asks for a favor to help out MC, bringing the two even closer.
If a supernatural element is involved, I really love the idea of YC being some kind of supernatural being (vampires always welcome lol); maybe he has some enemies starting to catch up with him and MC gets caught in the crossfire...? I'd love to bounce around some ideas and make a real story out of this!
This is new territory for me, and somewhat similar to the "professor x artist" prompt, but I've been hankering for something like it lately so here goes!
What I'm thinking is MC is a young woman attending college; more than likely she didn't want to go/doesn't like it there and is having trouble socially, even though her grades are good. YC is a young professor (not comfortable with age gaps more than 10 years!) who's noticed MC is quiet and often on her own... maybe they both hang out at the library or somewhere else locally (a cafe/coffee shop, park, etc), or maybe she's always the last to leave class and/or first to get there, or maybe they run into each other outside of class some other way. Whatever the case, YC decides to strike up a conversation with MC after witnessing an interaction between her and her roommates/a bully/someone else who causes trouble, initially just trying to check in and see how she's doing. MC is slow to open up, especially to a cute professor, but it doesn't take too long before she starts feeling more comfortable with him and begins opening up about her crappy college experience so far. Gradually the two find they have things in common and start falling for each other... Of course, this could be a problem with school policies.
Like before, I'm more than cool with tying in some other elements to keep this from being too Slice of Life -- maybe YC's involved with the mafia somehow, or the supernatural... Heck, we could even go totally off the rails and pull an Indiana Jones on it, and the professor gets called off to go on some adventure abroad and decides to bring MC along with him thanks to her proficiency in his class/knowledge of the subject he's going to study, etc. Open to ideas!!

plots that don't exactly fit with the others, but are just as good!
victorian-vampire-zo096qk1xm6x7xit-zo096qk1xm6x7xit.jpg

My first thought with this is vampire x human (lol who'd have guessed). Plots could vary -- maybe it's a modern day setting and a modern woman stumbles across a vampire's abode, the vampire and his dwellings seemingly stuck in time. Perhaps she's lost, injured, or maybe he entrances/bites her when he finds her; either way, she ends up unconscious, and he brings her into his home, intent on "x" [making her his mate? using her as a bloodbank? protecting her?]. Gradually they could begin to grow genuine feelings for each other (perhaps the woman attempts to escape before realizing she really does care for the vampire? maybe some other vampires in the are attempt to harm her and her protects her?) Lots of possibilities, and I love it xD Again, looking for someone willing to brainstorm and come up with ideas!
The apocalypse was/is rough. MC lost or was separated from most of her family, except for her youngest sister. For a while the two of them have survived together in a rural location, but lately the gangs that formed in nearby territories are expanding, raiding "towns", small groups of survivors, and loners for their supplies and forcing them to join the gangs -- or be counted as trespassers and removed. MC and her sister have stayed under the radar until now, when a small band of gang enforcers comes across their homestead. MC's not about to lose her last sister to a band of murderers, thieves, and rapists, so she tells her sister to hide and goes to confront the enforcers herself. She's outnumbered, but just when things start to get really bad, someone shows up to save the day. YC is a loner (or ex-gang member) who's been fending for himself -- maybe he's purely out to stay alive, maybe he's looking for missing family, or maybe he's out for revenge against a gang. Whatever the case, he comes across MC just in time to keep her from getting killed. That said, she's been beat up bad and blacks out on YC who (perhaps begrudgingly) looks after her for a day/night while she recovers. When she comes to, MC immediately realizes something's wrong -- her sister's missing. Knowing she can't find her sister on her own, MC asks for YC's help; in return, she'll do what she can to aid him on his own quest/survival while they're together.

((I've got several ideas for this, including a western kind of flavoring -- a surge in horseback riding, "with the crumbling of society comes the fall of modernity and the rise of archaic modes of mechanics and law" kind of stuff... I've got ideas about the gangs and possibly reasons for the apocalypse too, so I'd love to discuss it with someone!!))
So this is something of a barebones idea, also in an apocalyptic kind of setting. The general premise is that the US government and economy has collapsed, imploded in on itself; the country has fallen into mass chaos, starting with riots and quickly evolving into street wars and massive gang wars that span whole states. What's left of the government bands together with their own small army of highly-trained soldiers, doing what they can to keep control in a few key states/cities while the rest of the country is left to fend for itself. Some places revert to a wild west mentality, with "sheriffs" and "bandit" gangs and many taking the law into their own hands, some cities and towns forming alliances while others attempt to isolate and survive. Other places like large cities devolve into gang/mafia/crime syndicate wazones, falling into abandonment and smoking ruin, while some people band together in the country and rural areas, attempting to hide and make it by in small survivor communities.
Not long after the Collapse, MC and her family are attempting to move locations with a group of a few other families when they're raided by a troop of government soldiers who have labeled them "enemies of the state". Sacrificing herself to secure her family's safe escape, MC attempts to slow the soldiers down when they are in turn ambushed by a local gang. When MC attempts to flee in/on a stolen vehicle, YC attempts to stop her -- only for both of them to be knocked unconscious and presumed dead by the gang and remaining soldiers. Upon waking, MC finds YC has taken a hard blwo to the head and is still unconscious. Having compassion, MC tends to YC's injuries until he wakes up a day or two later, revealing he doesn't recall what side he was on and can only remember snippets of his life before the Collapse, as well as some details of the beginning of the Collapse. He still retains his training and fighting skills, and MC suggests they team up to help each other survive as she attempts to reconnect with her family. Will they survive and find MC's family? Will YC recover from his amnesia and realize he's working with the enemy? Or will their feelings for each other persevere through it all??
So, while I am open to doubling, anyone who likes to play canon characters and doesn't require doubling has first priority lol! I've got several doubling stories going and it's wearing on me a bit haha... I know it's a bit of a hopeless shot in the dark, but if you exist and you'd like to play Bucky Barnes against an OC of mine, hmu β™‘
Essentially, since my knowledge of the MCU and Marvel in general is limited but I find the universe and character super interesting, I like the idea of writing in an AU where we can pick and choose what events have or haven't happened yet (or might never happen) and tweak characters a bit this way and that to fit them into this new setting, not to mention we can make up our own timeline events to add character and flavor to the world without having to adhere to canon timelines or anything like that! I've got some ideas about what an actual plot could include, but I love the idea of Bucky and my OC being in a TFATWS sort of era -- perhaps Bucky's struggling to rediscover himself and come to terms with everything while also trying to make things right, and he and MC happen to cross paths somehow and form a friendship that blossoms into a romance where they both help each other heal and grow and start new lives (together β™‘). While there would be lots of fluffy slice of life and emotional angst/drama, I'd also want to throw in some good action and an overarching plot with a bad guy to be defeated, to give the story substance and keep the plot moving!
Anywho, more details in PMs if anyone's interested β™‘

Last edited:
Re-opened after an error on my part! Please inquire about RP through PMs β™‘

Quick bump! My sincerest apologies for the brief hiatus to those waiting on a response from me, I got caught up with irl stuff ;-; but I'm working on replying to you now! β™‘

Open for 1 or 2 more partners β™‘

Users who are viewing this thread

Back