• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings searching..... searching... one match found! [1x1]

Reiia silver

Queen of romance!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi, my name is Reiia or Kaytee!

It has been some time since I've been on this site, unfortunately real-life took me away

I love all kinds of RP’s, but I usually do modern, slice of life those type of things. I am open to other ideas, just expect that it might be a no. I will put my pairings down below and if I have a plot I will put a ~ next to it. I love to RP with people who can contribute to the plot or help me come up with an idea if I don’t have one. I would like to role-play on threads and I prefer to play the female, not willing to double. Please be 18+ because I feel uncomfortable RPing with people under the age since I’m an adult. Romance is required I can do at least a paragraph, sometimes I can get up to eight even though I’d prefer not to. I want at least a decent sized paragraph, I really don't mind us going back and forth with just a paragraph as long as it's a decent size!

Soldier X wife ~

bad boy X good girl ~

bandmember X fan

teen parents

childhood friends

demon X human ~

innocent girl X playboy

PLOTS

Widowed Queen x Late husband's brother
Historical
fantasy?

A princess was engaged to marry the future king since she was born, and on
her 16th birthday, she does marry him and even falls in love with him. a year
later she gives birth to a little girl, despite the whole kingdom wanting an heir,
the king and queen loved her and all seemed happy, till the king was called to
battle. Soon the young queen is left a widow with an infant daughter and broken
hearted. The royal advisers have decided the queen will marry his brother the
next in line for the throne. The only problem is, the two are very different, the only
thing they have in common is they both adore the infant princess and producing
an heir for the kingdom. But soon things change, the two begin to fall in love and
then he too is called to war, but this time the queen is not going to lose another
man she loves without a fight. She disguises herself as a male, taking herself onto
the battle field alongside her husband. The two end up lost together and grow even
closer, what is the fate of the kingdom? Will they be able to protect it?

PROMPTS
♬ * Everyone has a soulmate, and when your soulmate dies, everything turns black-and-white. One person however were born into a world that’s black-and-white and have resigned yourself to it, until one day you wake up in the world is in color. ( for this I was thinking maybe they were in another world or different time, so when the person sees color it’s because they’re finally in the same time or world.) (Prompt found on pinterest)

♬ * Her father is forcing her to marry someone she has never met, but the night before the wedding she ties her sheets together to make her escape through the window. Halfway down she makes eye contact with someone doing the same thing (Prompt found on pinterest)

♬ *"On a scale from one to ten, how bad of an idea do you Think it would be if we got married?" "off the charts. Let's do it!" (Example of ideas: lovers who are being separated- two people stuck in an arranged marriage with other people) (Prompt found on pinterest)

♬ * Her: "Please stop getting shot, it stresses me out!" him: "oh, well if YOU don't like it!" (Example of ideas: girl falls in love with an assassin or bodyguard) (Prompt found on pinterest)

♬ * Anything where its like they want to be together but they keep getting separated or people are against them being together

maybe more if I can think of it, this is all for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back