• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching partners high and low 👁 (MxM)

Hysteric

✨In Distress✨
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
╭┈🩰

Hello divine people

☪ . ˚

I want to roleplay so this is my infodump with a desperate call for attention. I hope I can catch some of y'all's pretty eyes ✧ . ˚ ✿

About Me
♦️ I am 21 so I am most comfortable with 18+ age
♦️ Semi-lit to Advanced lit writer, depending on how much I am immersed in the plot and how relevant it is to the plot (I will
not for life start describing a random ass table that will not have any significance to the scene or will not be used later only to fill the word count and have long replies)
I stand behind the Quality over Quantity mentality.

♦️ I might be slow in replies bc work + uni but I will be active!!
♦️ Always roleplay in third POV and in past tense
♦️Love to talk ooc!!

Preferences

╭┈♥️ Genres:
| I am not picky with the genres, I love most of them and don't mind integrating one into another, but what I dislike is probably sci-fi. However, these are my top picks
🫀Drama
Is drama a genre? idk, but is should be. I fucking love dramatic shit. contrary to slice of life, where it's quiet and peaceful and low temp, I like it when there's resistance in the plot. Angst, dark themes, tears and blood? gimme more baby~ The angrier and more aggressive the setting is the more hyped up I am.
🫀Romance
I am SUCKER for romance. Weak for cliche tropes. Overused pairings? no such thing I am still down for every cliche trope there is. Grumpy loner and Sunshine boy? Magnificent. Jock and nerd? Classic. Enemies to lovers(My beloved)? I'm foaming at the mouth. Childhood friends reunited after a long time and one of them is too changed? Yum.
anyway you got the idea.
🫀Apocalypse
I only roleplayed zombie apocalypse one and liked it very much, but I am open for for other variations for apocalypse!
🫀Vampires
Yes.
🫀Fantasy
Magic stuff!!! (It's 2 am running out of brain juice)

Plots

☪ . ˚ Bites and kisses - Vampire roleplay ☪ . ˚

I will add plots when It is not 2 in the morning <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back