• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching once more [DETAILED]

AnnaWinters

Lost in my field of paper flowers
Hello there,

My name is AnnaWinters and I am searching once more for detailed partners.

In this thread I will only say what I am looking for and what I prefer to do. All the other things are up to you.

What I search for in a partner:

• As it says in the tittle, I'm looking for detailed partners. So please nothing less then 2 paragraphs and at least more then a few lines.
  • I need someone that contributes to the story and that doesn't mind talking to me.
  • Someone who understands life and who tries to post daily, I can also do slow paced ones.
  • Please post in the 3rd person past tense.
  • Someone who doesn't mind to double and who doesn't mind playing a male
  • Someone that doesn't ditch

What I look for in a rp

• I can do any sort of rp, horror isn't something I've done.
  • I prefer to add romance to the story.
  • A story that comes from both sides.

My newest plot:

So the main idea is that a girl and a man have been together for a while. Yet the girl got into a severe depression and nothing really matters to her anymore. The male then got sick of her attitude and her lack of trying so he sends her away to get treated and divorces her. But then the girl is with a psychiatrist (more in the older days), who tells her that electrostimulation might work. She actually is startnig to get better but the guy no longer wants her. He is cold to her, only with her to keep up appearances. Yet he is bad to her and she wonders why she even ever loved him. So at night... she sits outside... deciding to look at the storm. When she is hit by lightning.

She wakes up...

but she isn't in her old world... she is in a world where she still was in her depression. But her husband never gave up on her. He finds her and they have the most amazing day together.

sadly it is only one day.

What I was thinking, was to have the male be talking to a friend in the one world and the girl coping in the other world and trying to find her way back to her beloved. Maybe even add in a few worlds...

Did that make any sense?

And here is the link to another thread of mine, one that holds all of my ideas so far.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/realistic-modern-searching-for-detailed-partners-1on1.116113/

That is all that I can think of now. I do have quite a few plots in my other threads and I can link it to you guys. It also has a writing sample, so you can see how I roll. Don't be afraid to contact me. I promise that I won't bite.

Cat-memes-dangerous-tiger.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back