• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings searching [lgbt+!]

sunflowers

optimist
hello all! i'm sunflowers!

here's a little bit about me:
- timezone: (gmt-6) u.s. central time
- i’m older than 18
- prefers to write via pm / discord
- typically most active in the late afternoon / evening
- prefers modern settings, but is more than willing to write other genres as well!

i've been on this site sporadically for a little while, but i haven't made a search thread in quite some time. because i'm a college student, my writing schedule has been a little wonky, but, i'm off of school for a bit, and i'm looking for a few more people to write with! i only have a few things to touch base on, but i promise you that i'm laid back & easy to work with!

a similar level of literacy would be preferred! i can write around 1-8 paragraphs (with my median being around 3-5) but i am more than willing to bend that depending on preference!

i really, really, really like to chat with my partners ooc, & i would love it if we could communicate outside the roleplay as well. i enjoy talking about what's going on in our writing, headcanons, and just about anything else! i'm pretty friendly!

sometimes i get a little busy & won't be able to reply constantly. all i ask is that you're patient with me if things are a little slow-going! i completely understand that we all have our lives outside the internet, and that things come up! i promise to extend that same patience to you! i'll let you know if i won't be able to reply for a day or two or if i'll be gone for a period of time.

i have a lot of plots and original characters saved up! if you want to hear them / want to share some of your own, please do, and please let me know! i always love to share my ideas, and would absolutely love to hear your ideas as well!

below i have some fandom-related concepts that i've been really itching to write lately! they're not in any particular order!

pacific rim - hermann gottlieb // newt geiszler *
i've been craving this for a little while, and i'm down to write things in the canon-verse or non-canon! hit me up (please!) with whatever aus you have, or hit me with some of that post-pacific-rim-uprising-recovery-type stuff! honestly, anything & everything at all goes w/ me for these two!
- for aus, i was thinking about throwing these two in some kind of modern-day science au, but i truly have hcs in boatloads! if you want to write newmann in a nasa au, i’m down! if you want to write them as marine biologists, school teachers, zoologists, etc, i'd be so happy!

shameless - mickey milkovich // ian gallagher
i actually haven't seen anything shameless-related that isn't on netflix at this point so i apologize for being a little behind (i'm on season 6)! i always love to write these two, though; we could always write them post-season 8, throw them in an au, or work something out!

it's always sunny in philadelphia - mac mcdonald // dennis reynolds *
i never thought that i would want to be writing a pairing based off of this show, but here i am! i'd love to throw these two in an au, or come up with a dumb & wonderfully cheesy plot! i love those two garbage people.
- i’m always such a huge sucker for these two in a ‘pining’ phase so to speak— so, throwing them back in the suburbs or putting them in some kind of wild scenario where they have to work out their ‘feelings’ is perfect! i’m also a sucker for aus where mac is a cop / firefighter & dennis is a single parent / a businessman who’s new to the town. if you ever want to talk about aus, just let me know!

james bond - ocs or james bond // q *
pretty self-explanatory! i'm always down for writing these two, too!

bbc sherlock - ocs or canon *
i've hopped on this bandwagon pretty recently, and i'm seriously loving this show! i'd be 100% down to write as any of the canon characters, write out john & sherlock's future adventures, or create ocs and have them solve mysteries together!

the man from u.n.c.l.e - napoleon // illya

also note that i’m open to write other fandoms as well! just shoot me a message / ask me about a fandom below if you want to know what i’m a part of! these are just my current cravings as of now!

finally, i have some original plots in the spoiler below. i have more somewhere, but for now, there are the ones that i have listed! please feel free to send me any plot concepts that you're craving, too!
1.) muse a is doing what they can to get by, and they believe that their life is going pretty successful. they have a higher paying job and maintain a decent apartment (with an admittedly shitty view, but, still). muse a is doing fine, and while they're a bit stressed when it comes to maintaining their job and cooperating with their crap-tastic boss, it's all okay. the one recurring factor that's annoying muse a is their neighbor, muse b. muse b is somewhat brash, cocky, arrogant, and seems to have a passion for revving the engine of their motorcycle at stupid o' clock in the morning. muse a and muse b don't get along, but muse b's style of confrontation can almost be described as flirty. muse a is sort of sick of tripping over muse b's discarded garbage bags-- seriously?! who's so lazy that they can't even walk the few extra feet to the trash chute?! after a particularly crappy day, muse a trips over muse b's bags of rubbish, and decides to slip muse b a passive aggressive note. what happens when muse b opens the door?

2.) christmas visits back home aren't really muse a's thing, but they can handle a few days in [city 1] before taking the train back to their one-bedroom in [city 2], near the coffee shops and the bars they love.
what they can’t handle, which they discover suddenly on their first afternoon in town, is running into muse b, their long-time ex from high school, in the frozen foods aisle of the grocery store.

3.) muse a is an undercover fbi agent stationed in a very small town, with a particularly reserved hatred towards drugs and what comes out of them. muse b is a long-time drug dealer / supplier with a history of jail-time, prevalence, and violence in said town. muse a also has a way with flirtation and seduction, and somehow, they manage to get the very closed-off muse b to crack. What happens when muse b finally catches wind of what it is muse a does? what happens when muse a doesn't want to turn muse b in at all?

4.) reluctant acquaintances muse b and muse b work at a police office in a laughably small down, stationed smack-dab in, presumably, the middle of nowhere. while muse a is a bit of an eccentric criminology nut for all kinds of whack-job murder cases, muse b isn't as enthused about their job position. but, even getting cats out of trees is bearable when they're getting paid.
with nothing to do but clean out the filing cabinets one evening, muse a unearths a ten year old and very unsolved murder case. out of boredom (or obsession), muse a shows an unenthusiastic muse b the file, and from there on out, muse a begins to delve into the case. what happens when a near-death experience leads to the pair's belief that muse a is biting off more than they can chew?

5.) muse a is a young adult living in [large city] orphaned at a young age, muse a is bounced around between foster homes and families. tormented by longing for their mother, muse a carries around an inconspicuous yet incredibly mysterious artifact which they took from their mother's bedroom while gathering their belongings. muse a soon realizes that this particular artifact inexorably draws muse a in more than they could have ever imagined, and soon, muse a is unmoored by what they find out about this piece. soon, they have mysterious figures shadowing them at every turn, and many people who are suddenly looking for any opportunity to snatch this piece from their hands.
unnerved, but looking to carry on with their everyday life, muse a goes to work for an antique shop, where they meet / befriend muse b, who has secrets of their own. however, an incident occurs wherein shadowy figures chase down muse a and muse b in an alleyway after work one day, and muse a has some explaining to do. suddenly, muse b is suddenly pulled deeper into the mystery surrounding the artifact that muse a has in their possession.

6.) muse a is a member of an important family who lives somewhere in the countryside of [european country]. as of now, they have everything that they want and more. however, muse a's world is rocked completely after the passing of their father. soon, despondent and mourning, muse a loses interest in the things they love, and scarcely feels the urge to set foot out of their bedroom.
however, one day, muse a's mother announces that they will have a visitor who is to be staying with them in the family's home: muse b, who is going to be paid to live with the family and tend to muse a's father's award-winning horses. muse a is intrigued, but skeptical of muse b, who is mysterious, quiet, and surly in all their ways. muse a and muse b inevitably become infatuated with one other, however, the feelings between them often go unsaid. there is reason to believe that muse b is internalized because of dark occurrences in their past, and muse a is still shaken over the loss of their father. will it be possible for these two to set their differences aside and admit what it is that they are feeling?
that should be it! please feel free to contact me if any of the above interests you, if you have a plot / concept to share, or if you're interested in writing together! if not, no worries! thank you so much for taking the time to read regardless!

- sunflowers

Last edited:
Hey Sunflowers! I'm Cece and if you're interested I really like plot #1. I would totally be up for it if you are :) Pm?​

Hey there! I wanted to know if you've ever watched Gotham! If not I'd totally be down for an Ian x Mickey roleplay!

I'm super into plots 1, 4, and 5! I'm not able to do PMs yet since I'm really new but I'd love to plot with you if you'd like. My main roleplaying format is Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back