• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching High and Low...but really just on RPnation.

ThunderDire

The Painter of Thoughts
Hi!

Im in search of someone tp Rp with. So a little about me...

-I normally play the female characters however I am able to play males.

-Please write more then 3 sentence at the least. I normally write about a paragraph.

-I don't really mind poor spelling or grammar, however only if I understand what your saying.

-I will try to be on every day multiple times per day.

-Love to discuss ideas, If you have one tell me because Ill do the same.

Speaking of ideas here are a few:

Sorry...it was a accident-Boy meets girl, however on accident. Seriously though a accident. The girl is riding a motorcycle and as the boy come running across the street she hits him. Now there hospital mates, going through rehab, and the whole thing together while each of there stories start to come out.. Why was the girl in a hurry...why was the boy running...mystery and love starts to form.

Prisoners- Girl saves boy who was dyeing in her basement. Why was he there, why in her home, why is it his crush? The girls knows everything and now there on the run but from who. Why is she scared and why won't she say the truth. They are in danger that is for certain but one might not survive.

Thats all I have but pm me if your interested, have some ideas, or want to rp.

Love,

~ThunderDire

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in starting an rp with you, however I literally just joined so I am unable to PM for the next 24 hours. Is there a way we can set something up either in this board or over email?

ThackenHad said:
I am interested in starting an rp with you, however I literally just joined so I am unable to PM for the next 24 hours. Is there a way we can set something up either in this board or over email?
This board will be fine! What do you have in mind ^^?

VintagePopPunk said:
I'd be up for a Roleplay! The rehab one sounds great.
Yay! Awesome! What are your preferences towards the rp?Anything you would like to add of change?

Hmmmm I'm not totally sure. I haven't roleplayed in a little while, so I'm trying to bring my writing skills back up to par. So I guess I am looking for an easy going, casual roleplay to get my juices going.

ThackenHad said:
Hmmmm I'm not totally sure. I haven't roleplayed in a little while, so I'm trying to bring my writing skills back up to par. So I guess I am looking for an easy going, casual roleplay to get my juices going.
Sure I'm cool with that haha. Have any rp ideas?

VintagePopPunk said:
I don't really have any preferences! What about you?
I would like to be the female if thats cool?

ALso will you be on a good amount? I would like to make this a long term rp or at least until we have finished it?

The two you proposed, while they seem very fun, don't strike a chord with me really. However, I'm not really sure what I want to do (I know how annoying that probably sounds haha). Do you have any other plot ideas other than the two you have proposed?

No worries! Im glad your telling me thats the kind of partner I'm looking for. Well what type of genre? Fantasy, adventure, romance...etc???

I'm not much of a fantasy roleplayer. I can do romance to a degree as long as there is a little more substance to the rp than that. I love history, so if you have any interests in historical rps that would be awesome!

Mmm I've actually never done a history based rp but I would love to do one and will/do research before hand if needed. Do you have any ideas?

Hmmmm I am not totally confident in my knowledge of WW1. I wrote my senior thesis over American airborne of D-Day during WW2 however so I am much more able to roleplay that era.

Okay Im cool with anything. Ill do some research over it, but do you have a roleplay idea for the topic?

ThackenHad said:
Well, not right off the top of my head really...you have anything?
What if your a captain in the navy seals who has been in the service for a while now. As your rank goes up so does efficiency of your team. But when one of your closest friends and team members gets captured and killed. A new recruit joins who clearly shouldn't be there. She is the first ever to join the Black Opps however lacks primary skills thats are needed to survive. However when you try to send her back they tell him no. What is so special about her, will she take the team down, or will she save them all?

This sounds like an interesting plot idea, however it would not take place during WW2. There were no Navy Seals or Black Ops teams and certainly no women in combat roles.

Okay, what roles would there be then using that plot? I know there probably wouldn't be women in combat roles but if so, what would there be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back