• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings searching for you, writer

Hello there!

I'm Roo, and hopefully this post will entice you into writing with me!

At the grand old age of 26, I've been writing since I can remember, and have been rping for a little over ten years. So, I'm seasoned, but wouldn't quite consider myself advanced.

A few things I'd like to get out of the way first. Replying daily will be my goal! I tend to have at least an hour of free time a day, so I can reply at least once (If work etc gets in the way, I'll be sure to let you know). I completely understand that not everyone is quite as available, but if you're a 'reply once in a blue moon' kind of writer, then I'm probably not the partner for you. I dislike face claims, I prefer we build our own characters exactly as we see them inside our minds. However, if face claims are a must, I prefer they not be real people. I'm accepting of everything and everyone, so all above 18 are welcome; I just wouldn't feel comfortable writing with anyone younger - apologies. Communication is key, if you're done with the story or me, just let me know. I promise, I'll do the same. Hardcore prep or the least prep possible is fine by me. As long as we don't spend days planning for the story to be wholly decided without us even beginning to write together, then I'm good with it! Finally, I usually write female characters but I'm not picky about who you write - so any pairings are just fine with me!

In terms of what stories I'm looking to immerse myself in; I tend to enjoy writing original characters in original or realistic settings. However, I can do fandoms if you can sell it to me (;. While nothing is more relaxing than writing a nice SoL - what I'm really craving at the moment is something dark and complex that I can sink my teeth into. I have a few slightly in-depth plot lines I'd like to explore, with pairings such as:

• Doctor/Vampire - the former seeks out the latter to help treat patients, offers their own blood in compensation.
  • Detective/Mass Murderer - a game of cat and mouse, perhaps the motives of the murderer are somewhat understandable, growing affection or rampant hatred?
  • Side A Soldier/Side B Soldier - they meet in the middle of warfare, maybe they humanise each other and doing as they're ordered becomes an issue.
  • Two members of rivalling mob/organisational families - a Romeo and Juliet plot line is a given here, or a reluctant alliance against a more powerful organisation.
  • Devil/Exorcist - each tries to oust the other, perhaps the Devil takes a protective stance - unwilling to allow any demon to extinguish the exorcist but him.
  • An assassin and their mark - the mark doesn't deserve to die, the assassin's owed a pay day. What if money isn't enough when the assassin sets eyes on the begrudging love of their life?
  • Agent of the underworld/Pious individual - the apocalypse is coming, Death rides his steed through town, God refuses to let one of His most faithful die. That pisses Death off.
  • Psychiatrist/Patient - who's asking the questions here? Those weekly appointments - an hour a week - become an outlet for both of those in attendance.
  • Kidnapper/Kidnapee - stockholm syndrome to the max? Or a fight to escape that runs the course of months?

I like the conflict possible with these parings, and any you can think of which offer the same sort of uncomfortable interaction are welcome too! We can place them together, in whatever time or place we see fit. In order to really make this something we write together, I'd like if we worked as a unit to decide.

I am relatively new to the site, so the whole editing to look appealing isn't something I'm great at right now. I hope the colours at least make this ramble nice to look at. I look forward to hearing your ideas! Thanks for reading!

🌼

Hey!!! I have a plot I think you will quite like!!! would you like me to dm you? or do you wanna dm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back