• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for the perfect partner.

GeminiHeart

"She who deceives far too well."
Greetings & salutations! Welcome to my little humble rant and description about my ideal Role-playing partner.

First off, let me start off by saying; I've noticed my writing and demeanor has changed over the few years that I've been role-playing.. I learned and have improved on my grammar, punctuations, and detailing -- I sincerely strive to paint a clear picture with my writing and keep my partners enthralled to the very best of my capabilities.

However - as I grew in terms of writing, my expectations inflated, as well. I feel as though I may go on forever, so I'll quickly get to the point with this -- I want an adept writer as a partner. Someone I could eventually grow to be fond of. Ever met someone so inspiring and mind blowing-ly amazing, that you occasionally found yourself all giddy and anxious to see more from that individual? Like.. When you're internally spazzing out while waiting to see the next super exciting, suspense inducing, conclusive episode of your favorite t.v series.

Yeah, that amazing.

I want that feeling, again.

I should probably say this now.. But I have NO interest in roleplay involving PC x PC. Let me clear this up a bit, yeah? I do not want to see any implications or engage within romantic situations between our characters (You & I). Now, if your character happens to be romantically involved with an NPC, then that's absolutely fine.

Romance just isn't my cup of tea.

However! I'm perfectly fine with platonic relationships. Cherished close friends, family, or even best friends - I'll indulge in that.

My interests changes with my mood.. I'm currently within a HUGE fandom mood.. That being ATLA X LOK, or more specifically - An adventure between the Antagonist: Azula, and the protagonist: Korra.

Yes, I do have a long-term plot in mind.

I'm currently contemplating over one between Zuko & Azula.

Honestly, just contact me and we'll see how things go. I'm actually open to doing something outside of the Avatar series. Just name the fandom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back