• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for something chill

Truff

One Thousand Club
Hello all! I'm searching for something that fits my preferences and time constraints. Nothing with a ton of pressure if one of us needs a break from it for life...something that we can take a few days to reply to...something that holds my attention and can drive me to reply through being exhausted. A little bit about me and my writing style...

I'm a 21 year old college student majoring in creative advertising and graphic design. I ride horses both for fun and for a university team. I can get really busy but will always manage a good reply every couple days. If I disappear for an extended period of time for whatever reason, I'll always let ya know. I prefer to play female characters but I'm 100% willing to double if that doesn't suit you. I would like to believe that I play male characters to the same ability and don't favor one character over another. When I write, I write between 3 and 6 good sized paragraphs in past tense 3rd person. I have decent grammar/spelling but, like most of us, have slip ups. Romance is almost always a must, but I can be convinced otherwise if the plot is really good. I enjoy OOC chat and getting to know my partners, but it's definitely not required.

Now I don't like to have a ton of rules but sometimes they gotta happen. So what I'll expect from you:
>> I know I said I like romance, but I do believe the rp has to have a plot. This can be something really fleshed out and discussed or as simple as a character struggling with something hard in life
>> No mary sues...give your characters some flaws and life!
>> I would prefer 3 - 6 good paragraphs but will accept shorter if the situation calls for it.
>> Please try not to make the rp revolve around your character. I've had it happen, it's incredibly irritating
>> I love character sheets. IDK why. But if you're not a fan, I'm also alright with that. Let me know.
>> A reply once a week if you can manage! ^_^

Now onto the fun stuff! I'm just gonna start with some pairings and we can see where it goes!
***Bold is what I prefer to play***

Model x Nerd
Girl x boyfriend for hire (or switched)
good x bad
Vampire x vampire hunter
Modern Gatsby-esque
Superhero x superhero/civilian/villain
Any band rp honestly

Anything you may have in mind! Would love to hear some ideas, though I can't guarantee I'll be interested
I also would enjoy a Marvel rp but that would require more discussion! (Mainly looking for a Loki to my OC)

Last edited:
I am interested in the Hero Villain pairing. I think your ideas of characters having weaknesses is fantastic, all characters should have them. I will be able to do 3-6 paragraphs also with major detail.

I would be up for a marvel roleplay depending on whether you've got anything in mind for it or not :3

Heyo, I have an idea for a marvel to, if you're interested; if not, model x need sounds interesting as well, and I have a whole bunch of more ideas^^
Just PM me if you're interested, since I can't pm you (still below the 10 post count ^^")

Users who are viewing this thread

Back