• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for some HP Slash RPs

Parkley

Team Valor
Me

Hello everyone! So, I posted this a while ago and was wondering why hardly anyone was looking at it and then I realized I low key posted this in an inappropriate section. Ooopsie daisy. As the title states I'm looking for some hella gay harry potter role plays. I'm gonna outlines some stuff below and make it real short and sweet otherwise I'll make this real rambley and real long.

Grammar/spelling

As long as your post is compelling and keeps me interested, I don't care if you have some mess ups. I've never seen anyone go so far as to actually use texting language in an rp, but if you do that, it's a little much for me to handle.

Post length

My average is probably 2-4, but I like flexibility. We don't have to match post lengths just to match post lengths. If I say a ton and you can only say a small bit, that's fine. If it's a consistent thing where one is posting more than the other that's probably a problem at that point. If you intentionally use a one liner (i.e. for a dramatic device) that's perfectly acceptable as long as 1) I can work off of said one liner and 2) it's not a constant thing. Don't read this and think I'm okay with regular one liners. I'd say that there might be only one or two spots in an entire rp where one would be appropriate. 

Contribute

I'm pretty good at coming up with ideas on the spot. Don't feel like you have to agree with the first thing I come out with. Don't feel like you have to agree with any of my ideas. Don't feel like you can't agree with what I suggest just from reading this. But, don't just throw out everything I say and then not come up with anything, that's what irks me. Also, it's okay if you agree totally with the plot that I come up with, but then take some action in the rp. I can't be the only one leading it and making things happen. I promise I will get bored if this is the case.

Plots

I like mushy romance plots. I don't really care if romance is the main thing rather than just a sub plot - in fact, I'm more so looking for romance as a main theme/plot. Some of my favorite cliche plots include soulmate aus and arranged marriages, but I'm definitely open to hearing more. 

Characters

There are three types of character pairings I'll do, and two of them are pretty specific and for that I apologize. I also want to make it known that I don't double. I used to be willing but too often when doubling the added or second pair would feel forced and was uncomfortable in a role play. My three pairings are: Neville Longbottom x OC (in which I would play a Slytherin OC), Dean x Seamus (I'd prefer to play Seamus), or OC x OC (where I'd either make a new OC or use one I already have that would compliment yours).

And that's everything! Feel free to hit me up if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back