• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for some Harry Potter Roleplays

christy

๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ
Hey there! So lately I've really been craving a roleplay (or many roleplays) in the Harry Potter universe! I typically do canon/canon or canon/OC pairings -- and currently, I'm leaning toward the latter. I am a female therefore I enjoy playing females however I do like to try my hand at playing males every now and then and below I will list the characters I can play as well as characters I'd like you to play for me. I would be happy to double up -- and would in fact prefer it.

I'm looking for someone who's relatively active since I have a lot of free time on my hands but I won't say it's a requirement. I'd also like someone with a good grasp of the English language and who won't give me less than two paragraphs.

I guess those are all the conditions! I have a few ideas in mind but I'd be open to hearing any ideas you might have. The more the merrier and I love it when I'm able to plot with my partner. :3

so, here are characters I want you to play for me (primarily against an OC) and below that is a list of characters I can play for you!

(Bold is a craving)

CHARACTERS I WANT YOU TO PLAY

Draco Malfoy
Fred Weasley
Ron Weasley
Harry Potter
Charlie Weasley
Sirius Black (Marauders era)

CHARACTERS I CAN PLAY

Harry Potter
Cedric Diggory
Neville Longbottom
George Weasley
Ron Weasley
Remus Lupin (Marauders Era)

CANON/CANON
((Bold is my preferred role))

Draco x Hermione
Harry x Hermione
Fred x Hermione
Draco x Luna
Dean x Luna
Teddy x Victoire

PM me or comment below if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I would be interested in doubling. Harry Potter x Hermione with another pair in which you decide.
I think I'd love to do Draco x Luna then! PM me and we can discuss a plot :3

Left for a short hiatus but I'm back!

Hey! I'd love to do some doubling with you? I could be Sirius, Draco, or Fred (or anyone else you'd prefer), if you'd please be either George or Remus for me?

Hey! I'd love to do some doubling with you? I could be Sirius, Draco, or Fred (or anyone else you'd prefer), if you'd please be either George or Remus for me?
I can play George if you can play draco! PM me:3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back