• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching For Some 1x1 Rp Partners!

GerardMakesWeirdArt

Gerry The Race Car Driver
Howdy Y'all! It's me, Gerard, and I am searching for some wonderful people to RP with!

I am brand new to the site, barely know what I'm doing in that case, however- I am absolutely not brand new to rping! I've been rping for 8 years now and I never stopped enjoying it, I'm just ready to find new people to write new things with.

So what exactly am I looking for? I will try to keep it short and sweet haha
  • I am really flexible with my rp response lengths. I can write anywhere between maybe 3-5 paragraphs on average, but I can go more or less depending on my partners response! I am really big on quality over quantity, as long as I got something to go off of I'm fine with whatever!
  • I really am a person who enjoys slice of life rps, and usually ones that take place in modern, sem-fantasy even, somewhat realistic universes. I love these kinds of rps because they are casual, however, I love to mix these genres with action, adventure, drama, comedy, etc. I usually do not enjoy doing romantic rps, and I prefer we can do either platonic or rivalry kinds of relationships! or even other kinds! as long as it isn't romantic, im SUPER down
  • I am open to all kinds of characters! I don't mind gender or race or sexuality or all that, and I love to hear about all kinds of characters! I prefer to rp with mostly humanoid characters, however, I do have a few anthro ones if that's what is preferred. Mostly, I rp with humanoids because majority of my actually good characters are humanoid.
  • I love to discuss plots together! I can totally come up with plots myself, however, I find the rp being more interesting if we work together to see what could work with both of our characters and figure somethin out.
  • I am alright with rping darker and more mature topics! However, like the forum states isn't allowed, I will not rp anything overly inappropriate! Otherwise, I have no triggers during rps.
That is pretty much mostly what I look for, it's short and sweet, so if you are interested don't be afraid to reach out! I will get back to you ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back