• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for slash or gen fandom partner(s)

Otaku_Girl

I feel like a newbie all over again
Hi there, thanks for checking out my thread. I’m hoping to find a one on one roleplay for any of the following fandoms. I prefer to keep it cannon characters for most roleplays, or to crossover between fandoms.

I am based in the U.K., and I do have a job that means some days I may be able to respond more than others, but I should be able to be fairly consistent. I would rather roleplay with someone else who prefers to give a detailed response (rather than just a 1-2 liner that doesn’t help develop the characters or plot), but who is also flexible to let things develop as they will.

I am currently interested in (and have plots for many, or are open to discussing) the following fandoms and pairings. Unless otherwise stated, I am happy to play either character:

Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)
Tony Stark/ Stephen Strange
Tony Stark/ T’challa
Tony Stark/ Thor
Tony Stark/ Peter Quill
Loki/ Stephen Strange

Teen Wolf
Stiles/ Peter

Teen Wolf/ Supernatural Crossover
Stiles/ Peter
Non-pairing centric

Supernatural/ Criminal Minds crossover
Non-specified pairings/ non-romantic. Open to ideas and suggestions.

Horror
Original plots or horror takes on fandoms
American horror story: Murder House OC/OC or no pairings

Harry Potter
Severus/ Lucius
Severus/ Harry
Harry Potter MCU crossover (with or without pairings)
OCs (if set pre or post book events, not paired with cannon cast)

Sherlock MCU crossover
Watson/ Tony Stark

Gundam Wing
Duo/ Treize
Duo/ Wufei
Treize/ Wufei
Duo/ Treize/ Zechs
Duo/ Heero/ Wufei

James Bond
Q/ Bond
Q/ Alec
Q/ Alec/ Bond

James Bond Sherlock crossover (Bondlock)
Non-pairing, or doubling up for Sherlock/Watson, Mycroft/ Watson, and Bond/ Q or Bond/ Q/ Alec

Series I haven’t written about/role played before, but I am familiar with and may tentatively be interested in:
Criminal Minds
Batman
Suicide Squad
Inuyasha
Yu-Gi-Oh
Beyblade
Outlaw Star
Hell Girl

Or if you are interested in a fandom not on the list, please just ask.

Hi! I'm interested in doing an MCU rp with you, in particular: Tony/Stephen, Tony/T'Challa, or Tony/Thor. I can't pm you yet, sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back