• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

StarGazer1895

Hello everyone! It's been a few months. I didn't really have a good response and unfortunately had a lot going on so I had to step back. But I am back now and I would like to get some RPs going. It is the beginning of the year and I would like to get my creative juices flowing once more.

I am looking for some one on one rps. I'm looking for romance and such and I have ideas.

Many of these will be canon x oc. I’ll need a specific canon for my OC. But I am always willing to double!

I'm very literate when it comes to rps and I give at least a few paragraphs, which I would ask for from you as well. I do have a full-time job but I’ll try to be on at least once a day.

Okay, enough of that. Here are my ideas. Or the fandoms that I would like to roleplay.

Monster High

Okay, I have not watched the animated show at all. I have only watched the two live-action movies and I know that those don't go with the storylines. I know a little bit about the franchise (it came out when I was in high school and they had the dolls selling in the store I worked at). So I have only seen the two live actions. However, I have somehow come out with an idea for this as well as an OC and I would like to work with it and see what could happen with it.

I would like someone to play Deuce (yes I'm breaking up the relationships) and I can double for this. I'm interested in doing this one more than any other.

I am talking about Avatar and Avatar: The Way of Water. I would love to do something between both movies and then a storyline that dips into the storyline of The Way of Water. I do have an idea related to this that I am leaning toward. I just received the video game so my ideas have been flowing for this.

I would like a Neteyam for this. Always willing to double.

Stranger Things

It has been a while since I have watched Stranger Things but I would love to explore seasons 3 and 4 with my OC and integrate her into the show.

I would like a Steve or maybe an Eddie for this. I know Eddie's demise but we could always come up with our ideas for this. Heck, we could incorporate Billy into it somehow as well.

Mako Mermaids

The idea I have with Mako Mermaids is my OC is a mermaid but is completely different from the Mako pod, she looks different and everything. She comes from a line of mermaids believed to be extinct due to their connection with nature and magic. They were deemed dangerous just like mermen were. Suddenly there's an influx of problems happening around Mako Island and it is believed that this pod coming back, so they have to figure out how to save Mako.

I would need a Zac for my OC

Narnia

There are two ideas here

1. A girl finds herself suddenly in Narnia after a violent storm hits her hometown. She doesn't understand how she got there and is found by King Caspian and his fellow soldiers. She begins to live alongside the Narnians, bearing striking resemblance to the Pevensies and skills as well. During this, a war has started near Cair Paraval, armies of former Telmarines are still mad about the new rules, and former followers of the White Witch have banded together to take down the kingdom, with Aslan nowhere in sight. As the war rages on, the girl ends up finding out who she is. The daughter of one of the Pevensies (Can't decide which one yet), a princess.

Still working out minute details

Caspian/OC

2. Somehow, somewhere, the Pevensies (and/or Eustace) find themselves back in Narnia, a destroyed Narnia. Cair Paraval is once again destroyed, and Narnians and Telmarines alike are scattered. The four travel to where they believe the others are. Aslan is gone, and the castle is now a refugee camp. There they meet a new girl and Caspian, who are trying to put the pieces of their kingdom back together. However, the girl has a secret. She bears a bond with a dragon, which is most likely what caused the war that shook them apart. Together, the four, Caspian and the girl must find a way to bring Narnia back up again.

Could either be a Peter/OC, Edmund/OC, or Eustace/OC

Bridgerton (sorta?)

I finished The Artful Dodger on Hulu and am currently reading the Bridgerton series so I'm looking for sort of a period piece. It could be a fantasy-related period piece or just a romantic period piece. I have an inkling of an idea but nothing huge.

Peter Pan (AU sorta)

This idea just sort of came to me but a more mature, adult Peter Pan. I could explain in better detail if someone wants to do it.

Wednesday

I don't really have an idea for this but I would love someone to play Tyler against my oc

Okay that’s all I have. I can’t wait to chat and roleplay! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back