• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for RPGs (Pairing and Plot - Open)

Jessy753

Attention Criminals: You are toast!

• Hello everyone,
    so, I've been lurking around the Interest Page for 1x1 for quite a while now. But it happens that I simply don't seem to find the right partners and plots. Hence, I'm doing it on my own, now. University has recently started for me again so I might not be online 24/7 but I can guarantee that I usually reply at least once a day. Please shoot me a PM if you find any of my ideas intriguing. We can always change a plot or add something to your liking.

Requirements (I know everyone hates them but I feel like I should put some of them out there)
    • No one liners - please, please don't just post one line or sentence. Describe the characters feelings, wishes etc. Just give me something to play and write about. A paragraph of three lines is already enough for me. Just give me something to work with because I tend to mirror people's post lengths.
    • Be active - you don't need to put a post up on a daily basis. I know you can get busy with family being around or school, work, etc. But I find it really intruging to be able to write with someone and exchange a few posts from time to time.
    • Plot with me - Tell me ideas you have for the roleplay. I don't want to be the only one who tries pushing the plot forward.
    • Talk to me - You feel like you don't like the direction the RPG is going, tell me. You think we should change something, again tell me. Roleplaying is supposed to be fun and not an obligation. So talk to me. Also if you want to make conversation feel free to do so.
    • Don't just drop out of the role-play without saying something and please tell me if you are going away for a few days. I don't bite and last thing I'm going to do is to keep you going.

What I offer in return:
    • I'm active and even try to post more than one post per day once I'm hooked and invested in the story
    • Lots of experience - I've been roleplaying for about 10 years and I'm able to do everything from casual to detailed. But I tend to write more in the beginning and drop to 2 paragraphs per post
    • Plotting - Constantly trying to figure out plot twists and new ideas for the roleplay
    • Willing to double up and play any kind of side character
    • I'm playing as both male and female
    • Willing to play the canon character to your OC
    • longterm RPGs if you're into that kind of thing

Last edited:
Hi Jessy753.

I would be interested in doing your royal meeting roleplay idea. I have a Romanian Princess. Although I normally set her in a different era, she’s quite versatile so could easily set her story in present day? Let me know your thoughts.

Hi Jessy753.

I would be interested in doing your royal meeting roleplay idea. I have a Romanian Princess. Although I normally set her in a different era, she’s quite versatile so could easily set her story in present day? Let me know your thoughts.

Hello :) I'll shoot you a PM.

Hello! (: I really like the idea that you had about Black Widow and the Winter Soldier from Marvel, and if you'd like, I'd be glad to play Bucky for you! If not though, then that would be completely fine, and my apologies if I'm being a bother by offering or anything. >.<

Hello! (: I really like the idea that you had about Black Widow and the Winter Soldier from Marvel, and if you'd like, I'd be glad to play Bucky for you! If not though, then that would be completely fine, and my apologies if I'm being a bother by offering or anything. >.<
Yay, WinterWidow. Gosh, no you bother at all. I actually love that pairing so so much and roleplaying is always fun :) I'll shoot you a PM in case you might want to add something to the plot.

Hey, I actually had a question, in your Marvel RP you don't have a pairing for it, but would you be willing to do Loki to an OC? If not I was actually really interested in the Royal Meeting idea! I have several princesses I can use for it XD

Hey, I actually had a question, in your Marvel RP you don't have a pairing for it, but would you be willing to do Loki to an OC? If not I was actually really interested in the Royal Meeting idea! I have several princesses I can use for it XD
Well, I would be willing to do Loki and OC. Would you be interested in doubling? Otherwise I'm always into the Royal Meeting one. Perhaps you can shoot me a PM so we can talk there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back