• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching For Rp Partner!! Long Term (Ignore Prefix/Post Count)

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
Ideas!
Ello!! Lately I've been craving a few more 1x1's and I hope some of these may catch your interested!! :3 "^w^

Rules:
-No Godmodding or mary sues.
-Please post at least a paragraph (4-6 sentences) per post, I know writers block happens and it's understandable but we shouldn't be doing back to back one liners, more is great but defiantly quality over quantity.
-Have decent grammar/spelling, we're all guilty of the occasional slip up, especially myself during class but as long as it's readable I'm happy. :3
-Follow all site rules!
-If things get past appropriate standards (In this sites case around PG14+) please fade to black.
-I love romance but lets make sure there's plot in there as well.
-Help me build the world together! Neither of us should be making all the important posts, we have to share things around.
-I love to chat so if anything happens just say so or eve if you just want to talk.
-I prefer Pm's to threads and will not rp off site after a rather bad experience a while back.
-I get that life happens but please try and notify me if you won't be posting for a while or decide to leave the rp, I have enough cliffhangers from tv shows without roleplay ones as well!
-I roleplay mainly FxF but will more than happily do MxF as well.
-Most importantly good job for surviving the rules and hope you enjoy the plots and pairings!

If you have any other plots or ideas feel free to suggest them!!
(CURENTLY MOST CRAVING THE LAST OPTIONS)

What your heart most desires-
best friend x best friend
FxM or FxF

(Two friends go to a mysterious shop one day after school, only to discover a doll after a dare one takes the doll home and the next morning the doll has granted their deepest hearts desire)

Oops?-
female x best friend
female x ex boyfriend
female x stranger
female x teacher
female x classmate
female x celebrity

(After a one night stand with someone you never expected you thought it was all good, you both went back to your normal lives and went your seperate ways only for five months later the girl to show up at your front door pregnant and claiming it's your child)

Alpha Pack-
Werewolf Alpha x Werewolf Omega
Werewolf Alpha x Werewolf From Rival Pack
Wolf x Wolf
Shifter x Shifter

Of Mermaids And Pirates-
mermaid x pirate captain
mermaid x pirate
siren x pirate
siren x fisherman
silkie x lighthouse keeper
silkie x explorer

**A Silkie for those of you who don't know is a type of mythical creature that can shift between the form of a white seal into that of a beautiful human female thanks to shedding their 'skin' if someone becomes in possession of this they must stay with them until they can get it back, it originated from celtic and scottish folklore.

Amnesia-
female x male
female x female

(Due to a condition since birth your best friend stumbles down the stairs and hits her head, consequently loosing most of her memory, doctors say she'd be fine with some care but only problem is, moments before she was teasing you about a big secret that may or may not be true.)

Changes-
Long Distance
(A couple was head over heels for each other but due to an unforeseen trip they part ways for a matter of time, once returning you notice your significant other has put on a 'little' weight)

Blind Love

(A happy couple stays together cheerfully, ones ignorant actions causes the other to start rapidly putting on rather a lot of weight the other not noticing till it's somewhat hard to miss)

The Pill

(An experimental pill was being developed for weight loss, you and another on lead at the team, only issue being after an accident in the lab it wasn't ut through for human testing despite most signs pointing yes, deciding to take matters into your own hands you decide to try out the pill yourself but the affects are quite the opposite.)

High schooler x High schooler
College student x College student
Baker x Baker
Baker x Customer

|| You may have noticed a theme in that last one and yeah I can't deny it but I'm really curious as to how a roleplay like that would work! ||

Last edited:
hey there, i'd love to plot! mind sending me a pm? i would send you one, but i can't because i'm still fairly new. c:

Cosmos Cosmos

Hello! I am interested in an Alpha one or a Pirate one. Which one are you up for? I was thinking perhaps shifter x shifter, if you like?

Cosmos Cosmos

Hello! I am interested in an Alpha one or a Pirate one. Which one are you up for? I was thinking perhaps shifter x shifter, if you like?
I'd be more interested in the pirate at current times! Give me a PM and we can discuss further! :3

Looking!~ :3
Hi pikachu, if your still looking I'm interested in rp. Don't have many and I'm willing to do anything. My only thing is I'm not great at playing girls. But otherwise I'm good. Hope this intices you cause I'm on my last legs for role-playing after getting made fun of alot..

Last edited:
Hi pikachu, if your still looking I'm interested in rp. Don't have many and I'm willing to do anything. My only thing is I'm not great at playing girls. But otherwise I'm good. Hope this intices you cause I'm on my last legs for role-playing after getting made fun of alot..
Aw, it's okay I'm a really friendly person I promise! And no issue I was planning to be a girl in these anyway as a female I play a terrible male XD I'll give ya' a PM and we can discuss which ya' wanna do there! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back