• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for RP buddy

Chawie

Hi everyone, I'm kinda new here so please don't blame me if I make any mistakes

I'm searching for a RP buddy, just one at the moment

I don't really have any special requirements

Genres I like:Romance, action, comedy, fantasy and modern

Please contact me

LittleAndClumsy said:
Do you have anything specific in mind or would you like to brainstorm together to come up with a plot?
We can brainstorm together if you'd like to

Chawie said:
We can brainstorm together if you'd like to
Alright. So I saw that you like action and fantasy. Would you want to try something along those lines? I can't private message yet so sadly we'd have to plot here until then.

LittleAndClumsy said:
Alright. So I saw that you like action and fantasy. Would you want to try something along those lines? I can't private message yet so sadly we'd have to plot here until then.
Yeah definitely, but I'd really prefer it to be private, do you know like other sites or social media stuff or places where you can pm?

Hmm. Honestly, not really. x-x I should be able to private message you soon though. I've almost met all of the requirements. We could come up with a basis and work from there so that way when we can talk via PM we can get straight to work?

LittleAndClumsy said:
Hmm. Honestly, not really. x-x I should be able to private message you soon though. I've almost met all of the requirements. We could come up with a basis and work from there so that way when we can talk via PM we can get straight to work?
Yeah, sure, I'm so excited, how do we start?

Well, we can work out the basics for a plot. I should be able to send you PMs by tonight. And from there, we can finish the plot and get started. :)

So have we decided on at least the genre we have in mind? Action/Fantasy? We can come up with a few basic ideas for a plot and both of us try to come up with one for when I can message you.

LittleAndClumsy said:
Well, we can work out the basics for a plot. I should be able to send you PMs by tonight. And from there, we can finish the plot and get started. :)
So have we decided on at least the genre we have in mind? Action/Fantasy? We can come up with a few basic ideas for a plot and both of us try to come up with one for when I can message you.
Tbh I really don't have anything in mind cuz that's why I didn't say anything about my ideas, and I still can't think of any, but can you message me when you can, and can I even pm you, I'm sorry I'm new to this

You can message me back but I won't be able to message you for awhile due to the 24 hour rule. I've only had my account for about 12ish hours so I still have awhile to go before I can actually message you. That's why I was suggesting we get out some basic ideas here and then go from there when we actually have access to messaging each other. But I can wait until later if you'd rather do that.

LittleAndClumsy said:
You can message me back but I won't be able to message you for awhile due to the 24 hour rule. I've only had my account for about 12ish hours so I still have awhile to go before I can actually message you. That's why I was suggesting we get out some basic ideas here and then go from there when we actually have access to messaging each other. But I can wait until later if you'd rather do that.
I'm fine with this actually, but do you have ideas right now? Bc I'm really excited and I can't think of any, srry

Chawie said:
I'm fine with this actually, but do you have ideas right now? Bc I'm really excited and I can't think of any, srry
Could probably do some sort of adventure or even a rescue-style mission where our characters are to go and rescue someone of high importance or to find something incredibly rare? The idea I have would be that our characters are two well known bounty hunters who do not get along for whatever reason, however, with them being so well known and being the "best of the best", they both are hired and forced to work together?

LittleAndClumsy said:
Could probably do some sort of adventure or even a rescue-style mission where our characters are to go and rescue someone of high importance or to find something incredibly rare? The idea I have would be that our characters are two well known bounty hunters who do not get along for whatever reason, however, with them being so well known and being the "best of the best", they both are hired and forced to work together?
I absolutely love this idea, do we need to make our characters then? Or is there anything else?

We can make our characters and trade information later on when I'm able to message you. Which character do you want to play? Male or female? I guess I should warn you, if I play a male I ask that we double and we both play a member of each gender.

LittleAndClumsy said:
We can make our characters and trade information later on when I'm able to message you. Which character do you want to play? Male or female? I guess I should warn you, if I play a male I ask that we double and we both play a member of each gender.
I don't really mind which gender I play what do you think?

If you want, we could double up? Have the two bounty hunters that are enemies and maybe a traveling companion with them to keep the peace?

LittleAndClumsy said:
If you want, we could double up? Have the two bounty hunters that are enemies and maybe a traveling companion with them to keep the peace?
Yeah definitely, good idea, do we play a boy and a girl each?

So, I'm assuming we'd be role-playing through PM, then? If so, we can work out the rest of the details later on when I can message you.

LittleAndClumsy said:
So, I'm assuming we'd be role-playing through PM, then? If so, we can work out the rest of the details later on when I can message you.
Yes definitely, so you will Pm me when you can right?

Chawie said:
Yes definitely, so you will Pm me when you can right?
Of course! It'll be awhile before I can, but don't worry, I won't forget. Sorry for spamming your thread! There weren't too many other options sadly. x-x

LittleAndClumsy said:
Of course! It'll be awhile before I can, but don't worry, I won't forget. Sorry for spamming your thread! There weren't too many other options sadly. x-x
When will you PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back