• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ!

tobysdilemma

toby | she/her
evening! my name is october (toby for short). i do hope the weekend has treated you all very well. back to the topic, i am currently in search of a roleplay partner, either short or long-term. i will note that i am seventeen years old, so if you are uncomfortable roleplaying with the "under eighteen" crowd, i do wish you good luck in your search. i will also note that i run on the CT time zone.

i consider myself to be a novice roleplayer. i've been roleplaying for five years with breaks in-between. i deem it to be one of my most favorite past-times. unprompted, i can usually write 3-5 paragraphs. in a scene, the number could reach 10. this being said, i would prefer a partner who matches my experience level. however, you do not have to match my writing length. i prefer quality over quantity as always. (this does exclude one-liner roleplayers. no hate to you all, but it simply is not my style of roleplay.)

moving forward, i do have topics/genres i'm heavily interested in, as listed below:

• romance (i've always been a sucker for good romance)
  • mystery
  • fantasy
  • LGBTQ+ friendly roleplays (sidenote; you do not have to be LGBTQ+ to roleplay with me. all i ask is for no homophobia of any kind.)
  • alternate realities/universe
  • historical
  • apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic
  • slice of life
  • angst
  • dystopian
topics/genres i dislike (normally don't do)
  • fandom (i prefer to come up with roleplays between a partner and myself. i see it as a creative outlet, and therefore i tend to stay away from fandom roleplays as a whole)
  • horror
  • superpowers (people tend to OP a lot. since then i've just stayed away from the topic.)
^ as you can see my dislikes aren't many. i'm open to most ideas, but as far as those go, it's a no from me.

what i ask for/look for in a partner (all things listed below are also what you can guarantee from me as partner.)

• ability to respond at least two times a week (with exceptions. for example, time zone differences, real life occurrences, etc.) i understand roleplaying isn't your whole life and i'm one hundred percent willing to work around that. even so, i can't work with one response every two weeks. you get what i'm saying.
  • absolutely no bigotry, homophobia, or racism of any kind will be tolerated. you will be blocked and reported.
  • overall exceptional grammar. not asking you to be the best grammar wiz in the world, especially if english isn't your first language. i'd just prefer for responses to be understandable enough for me to gather a response of my own.
  • open-minded. i won't be asking nor forcing you to step out of your comfort zone, but i'd like to push you to your creative limits and see just what we can come up with.
  • ooc chat. i do like to get to know my partners outside of our roleplay, so occasional ooc chat is preferred, but not necessary.
  • descriptive. this doesn't mean explain everything down to its tiniest detail, but give me enough to go off of.
  • creative. this just means the ability to keep our roleplay going. if you do feel its dying/died and would like to call it quits, please let me know rather than abandoning.
lastly, just have fun. roleplaying is about our capability to create and engage in worlds of our own creation. there are no rules. it's your escape to your own picturesque land, whether that be fighting ferocious beasts in a faraway kingdom or befriending an odd entity on an adventure, it's yours for the taking. so just have fun.

thanks for reading!

Hello there, October! I go by Nightingale, or Night. I am unable to start a PM with you at the moment, but I would love to speak and see if we could come up with a good roleplay! Iโ€˜m also a sucker for romance, angst, dystopias and a variety of other topics!

Hello there, October! I go by Nightingale, or Night. I am unable to start a PM with you at the moment, but I would love to speak and see if we could come up with a good roleplay! Iโ€˜m also a sucker for romance, angst, dystopias and a variety of other topics!
no worries! i can start one for us and we can discuss from there!

hi toby! we share a lot of things in common given what you've listed. that being said, there are a few questions i'd like to ask to see if we are compatible, but i'm unable to message you. i hope you don't mind discussing a little beforehand because i would love to eventually come up with something to write together. c:

hi toby! we share a lot of things in common given what you've listed. that being said, there are a few questions i'd like to ask to see if we are compatible, but i'm unable to message you. i hope you don't mind discussing a little beforehand because i would love to eventually come up with something to write together. c:
good evening, artemis! the PM issue seems to be a recurring problem, so no worries. I can start one for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back