• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom searching for partners

iriss

hello all! you can call me iris. i’m not new to role playing nor this site. i took a break from rpnation for about a year for mental health reasons but i’m back and more than ready to start writing again! i’m going to keep this as short as possible.

first, a few things about myself:
- i’m 18 years old with 7 years of writing experience
- i’m fairly busy, it depends on the day. i’ll get replies out when i can!
- i LOVE romance but it’s not a must
- i love playing multiple characters
- i write anywhere between 2-5 paragraphs, more depending on what the story calls for!
- OOC CHATTER !!! it’s a must.
that’s all i can think of for now. if you have any questions feel free to ask!

now, a bit of what i expect from you:
- i don’t care how much you write but PLEASE give me something to work with. no one liners.
- at least one reply a week
- be comfortable with ooc chatter! discussing plot, characters, exchanging playlists if you’ve made them, etc
- invest in the story. i don’t want to be the only one contributing. it should be fun for both of us!
again, that’s all i can think of.
now, onto the fun stuff. fandoms i’m currently interested in writing. if you have any original world ideas, feel free to bring them up with me, however i don’t have any that stick out to me too much to write them down here!

- harry potter
- hunger games
- the maze runner
- divergent (haven’t finished the last movie but love the idea)
- stranger things
- percy jackson (oc’s only)
- outer banks
- warriors ?
- the 100 (currently on s7)

cant wait to hear back from you! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back