• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for partners

Salutations, my name is Kasrkin. I've been a member for a few months now, and I'm currently looking for some partners. :)  I have a list of fandoms and an idea I'd be interested in doing, however I'm open to suggestion. Do be aware, my list of fandoms is what I'm interested in and what I've sunken my time into and any other fandom suggestions will be denied as I likely lack the knowledge to do a proper rp on it. Also, romance isn't out of the option though if we are including it I'm only comfortable with MxF or FxF.

Anyways, here's that list I mentioned before.

If you're interested, please leave either a reply or PM me.

Anything in bold is something I'm very interested in doing.

Fandoms:

Madness (The animation)

RWBY

Dark Souls (1/2/3)

Salt & Sanctuary

Bloodborne

Demon's Souls

Sword Art Online

Idea(s):

This takes place in the year 2240, the Human race had made great strides in all fields and all Humans live a luxurious life as the standards of living have improved greatly. Due to the advancements in technology, virtual reality (think something like Sword Art Online) has become a possibility and in the span of 20 years, many games have been introduced to the virtual reality device, dubbed the ARC or the Artificial Reality Console. One of which is where the majority of the idea takes place, called "By Fire & War".

By Fire & War is a VRMMORPG FPS taking place in a futuristic world, possessing both PvE and PvP elements. There is little plot in the game, only to rise and become stronger though there are quests to get new players started. The game features multiple systems, including crafting, clan, and RNG systems among others.

The top clan, named "REALM", has some of the best players within its ranks and advancing in ranks is more a show of skill and tactical prowess on your own, and due to this, the majority of the players within REALM are solo players though they are trained to work with one another and communicate effectively. The leader of REALM is a primarily solo player with a habit of going to low-level areas to help newbies along when (s)he isn't busy. On one choice day, a newbie slipped into the game, stumbling over the veteran, and it was that day that the leader of REALM decided to aid this new player and mold them into something worth considering into the ranks of REALM. 

(Romance can be incorporated, just say the word if you're interested. :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
DARKSOULS 2 DARKSOULS 2 DARKSOULS 2 DARKSOULS 2 DARKSOULS 2 DARKSOULS 2

DARKSOULS 2 DARKSOULS 2 DARKSOULS 2 DARKSOULS 2 DARKSOULS 2 DARKSOULS 2!!!!!! @Kasrkin

Last edited by a moderator:

DARKSOULS 2 DARKSOULS 2 DARKSOULS 2 DARKSOULS 2 DARKSOULS 2 DARKSOULS 2!!!!!! @Kasrkin

So ya wanna do a DaS2 rp? ;) I'll hook ya up in just a minute

Users who are viewing this thread

Back