• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern searching for partners <3

h0rrorvacui

he/him // scratch and scrape this heavenly body
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About Me:
  • Hi! My name is Mick, I'm 18, he/him, and queer <3
  • I live in Europe, soon to be studying at university, so anything long term may slow down
  • I have been roleplaying for maybe 7 years on and off, I really want to get back into it!
  • I'm a fairly literate writer <3 I enjoy a wide variety of lengths, but I'm not too fond of one-liners
  • I prefer to use real face claims for OCs, I often time use musicians, it's just easier for me lol
  • I love OOC! I really love to get to know other people and make friends, I have other social media and if we talk enough I wouldn't mind sharing!
Types of Roleplays:
  • I am a big fan of horror, I started off with slasher rps lol
  • I love gothic and dark themes
  • Music rps are really cool as well!
  • Anything regarding subcultures and the alternative scene in general
  • I have experience with fandom roleplays, but it's not something I've done in a long time.
  • If there's themes of romance, I'd prefer queer themes, but I'm not picky!
Roleplay Ideas:
Possibly a modern 'Interview With a Vampire' type of story. A southern gothic vibe, vampires, possible m/m romance.

I have very few ideas at the moment, I am really open to a lot of different ideas! Sorry for the lack of ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back