• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching For Partner! 500 Reward!

Sir Aizen

Insecure Writer
Well met, everyone! I regret that I'm unable to get out of character, but. . .
I need friends!
. . .
Really, I'm just looking for a partner to roleplay with. You see, I'm new to the RpNation, so I want to find someone with similar tastes in RPs. Nothing to complex. I don't have much to do in my normal life, so I retreat to places like this, and become more than what I really am. So. . .
I'm looking for those interested in adventure. Mystery. A little romance, maybe. The point is, I am very open to ideas made by others. I search for those who create amazing plots and characters that are likable and fun to RP with.

What I Do
  • I am a roleplayer who enjoys reaching out and exploring new plots and stories, so you can expect varying RPs when doing one with me. I'm open to almost anything, just ask!
  • I am a semi-frequent poster, so you can expect a partner who returns to respond! I do like to RP with those who do so in return, however, so keep that in mind. School starts soon, but I'll continue to keep in touch!
  • I am open to most pairings. MxM and MxF are fine, only I haven't fully mastered the art of romance in a RP, so expect a few stumbles along the way! With that in mind. . .
  • I am eager to learn from you about styles of RP! If you have an idea that I may not understand, feel free to educate me on it, and I will adapt. It's fun to try new story and plot styles in a RP.
  • I have done RPs where canon characters are used, just don't expect me to do it much. with all my creativity and storymaking, I still haven't mastered using a character someone else imagined up. It just feels odd to me doing so, so i tend to screw up. A lot.
  • A somewhat mid range poster who can handle a two or more paragraphs per post. I don't really do RPs where the partner responds with frequent one-liners, and don't expect me to bend that rule. I'll do down to a paragraphs per post, but nothing less. The paragraphs don't have to be long, however, so don't feel that you have to write to help me write a page or something, heh.

Here's a list of what I do!

Fandoms

Anime/Manga:
My Hero Academia
Naruto
Sword Art Online
Fullmetal Alchemist
Pokemon
Dragon Drive

Movies/Books:
Star Wars (entire timeline)
His Dark Materials
Harry potter
Eragon (Inheritance Series)
Witch and Wizard
Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
How To Train Your Dragon

Pairings
(All pairings!)

. . . But there are so much more I can do, keep in mind! Introduce me to a favorite fandom of yours. I'm eager to hear about it! One more thing, though. As much as I love to engage in stories, I am not really good at creating them from scratch. By myself, at least. I want to get together with someone that either has good plots in mind, or is willing to create a plot with me, together.

. . . that's all the time I have? Really? well, it's been nice posting here! PM me or reply if you're thirst for adventure is unquenchable! I bid thee farewell! Good night all!

Last edited:
What about Game of Thrones? Looking to do either Robb or if you're into doing something during the rebellion, maybe something with Rhaegar.

What about Game of Thrones? Looking to do either Robb or if you're into doing something during the rebellion, maybe something with Rhaegar.
Well, I can safely admit that I really don't know much about Game of Thrones. I can look into it and see if I can do a RP of it, of course. If you have any info on the RP you want, let me know! I'm open to education on the show.

Hello! Nice to meet you! I would love to do a story with you! If you have a Pokemon story you'd like to work on together, that would be fun, but I'm also open to other suggestions -- or we can just work as we go. Would you like me to PM you? Thank you for your time!

Hello, Cassiopeia! I don't have any Pokemon stories going on at the moment, but as for making something up as we go, I'd be ecstatic! I've had experience with Pokemon RP for sure. You can drop me a PM- I may have to answer tomorrow, though. Very tired over here, heh.

Alright! I'll PM you a prompt -- if you like it we can use it, if not, we can do something else :) . Rest well!

Well, I don't think that I've reached the required time for PMs yet, you see. It should only be a few more hours, but it'll still be hours before I can PM you. I can still send messages normally, though.

I was going to say, I'm not sure if a PM works yet, but you can sure try! I made the account last night, so it should be a bit before I can send private messages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back