• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for new partners, all welcomed!

Bocaj

Hello there

Thanks for clicking on this. I'm always open and on the hunt for new people to write with, so I thought I'd write another post. Here's just some quick information about me, and the lot.
  • I'm in EST, for anyone curious.
  • I'm over 18, again, if you were curious.
  • My preferred platform is email, but PM's here on. Not the biggest fan of writing a lot on mobile apps; granted, Discord can also be used on computers I still don't use it on my computer.(Not fully against Discord either)
  • I tend to prefer third person point of view, and aim for at least two paragraphs minimal for my lengths. Of course, length is a very open factor- depending on the idea and so on. (Just no one worded replies, please?)

Now, that that is all out of the way, I'll move onto ideas/fandoms and so on.

None of these are in any order of preference.

Star Wars-
Simply because its still fresh in my mind; I know The Last Jedi was decisive among fans, personally I enjoyed it. I can see the faults but it doesn't take away anything from me. Perhaps I am just a bias Star Wars fan.

That said, I enjoy how the Restiatnace is down to small pockets of fighters, the First Order's leader ship is shaky. We could always go on a ' Pre- Episode 9' story, picking up with either fraction- seeing how they are dealing. I can only imagine, after the defeat and disappointment on Crait, the First Order doesn't have much loyalty for Kylo. On the flip, With what shall numbers they have, I'm sure the Rebels are very lost on how to go forward. NO more grand battles in space, probably shifting to more gorilla-warfare. Rey might be off trying to construct a new light saber,r at a lost with the Jedi text. There aren't many people still left that can help her understand them fully.

MCU-
Also fresher in my head since Black Panther is out. Personally, in the past I like changing a small detail that affects a lot. In the past, I once did a roleplay with the Winter Solider was a woman, and that changed Steve's dynamic with her, and it was very fun. Today, I am suggesting somehting dealing with Web Clawers. I love Tom Holland's Spider-man, though, I'd like to swap Peter Parker out as the MCU's Web slinger, and place in Gwen Stacy. Big fan of the spider-Gwen comic series- we can base things off that, while trying to work her in. We can keep Peter alive, be her Ted. Or go the route where he ends up the lizard.

Dragon Ball/DBZ/DBS -
Always loved the series. Though, recently I've been itching for something with Saiyaman. The small arc, or mini-arc before the real Buu based stuff begins,: the time with Gohan going to high school and dealing with a somewhat normal life- was always one of my favorite parts to watch. We could extend that time, explore more with his Super-hero persona. Include Videl as well.

Power Rangers-
Close to why I love Saiyaman, Power Rangers has always been goofy to a degree, but fun. I'd love to write based off the table-top game played on Twitch, Power Rangers Hyper Force- they are basically time travelers dealing with Power Ranger level problems.
Alternatively, we can we write Super-Mega Force, first with thinking of a better team name. Knowing the source material, I wished that season was done better.
Or, even the 2017 movie-pick up where it left up. Perahps having Tommy, be Tommie and female. The cast expressed feelings of keeping the team equal and i am all for that.

Sword Art Online-
Mainly the GGO/Gun Gale Online stuff. Recently, the new game has released, and has sparked a want to write in GGO. No solid ideas yet, but like everything else, up for discuss. Personally enjoy the AI stuff in Fatal Bullet.

Other Fandoms I am open to discuss ideas with: Persona 5, The DCEU, Kingdom Hearts, The CW's DC Universe/Arrowverse.

Some loosely orginal stuff:

Maid- During the summer, I watched Kobashi's dragon Maid, and found it very enjoyable. Some slice of life, silly idea could be fun!

Magical Girl mishap Like Sailor Moon, or something close, I love the idea of a man being wrapped into a magical girl based adventure- again some light hearted silly action fun. Maybe even forced to wear one of their uniforms, if accidentally given powers.

Spec op- Always a fan of military films, and special ops. COuld be fun. Maybe all female, anime like spec ops.

Maybe an idea you have?

Thanks for reading. If anything caught your eye, or you wish to discuss anythign further, feel free to message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back