• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for long term RP (open to ideas)

Wow, those are some well thought out plots! I also like to roleplay multiple characters because I just love to make them
And like you I'm also a new member on RpN but definitely not new to roleplaying, so I'm hoping we can chat some more about plot ideas if you'd like.

Wow, those are some well thought out plots! I also like to roleplay multiple characters because I just love to make them
And like you I'm also a new member on RpN but definitely not new to roleplaying, so I'm hoping we can chat some more about plot ideas if you'd like.

Yes! I have a new plot idea if you are interested. PM me and we can talk more about it ^^

Both of these sound awesome! And I feel as if we're in RP for the same reasons!

So if you'd be interested, I'd love to RP with you! :D

Both of these sound awesome! And I feel as if we're in RP for the same reasons!

So if you'd be interested, I'd love to RP with you! :D

Yes please do send me a PM. I do have a newer plot I’d like to suggest if you are open to hearing it ^^

Hiya, I can’t pm yet, but I like your second idea. Seems like you might be a little backed up on that one though =P

Hiya, I can’t pm yet, but I like your second idea. Seems like you might be a little backed up on that one though =P

Yes that one is popular but if you have any plots in mind I’m all ears. We can still do the second if you’re interested but I do like variety. ^^

Hi Rain - I'm new to the site so cannot PM you, but I would love to do the Modern Fantasy plot with you, possibly with 2/3 characters each? I love the 'stuck in the middle' kind of situation the demon hunters are in, and would love to hear what world building you have premade for it, as well as to come up with some of our own together.

Hi Rain - I'm new to the site so cannot PM you, but I would love to do the Modern Fantasy plot with you, possibly with 2/3 characters each? I love the 'stuck in the middle' kind of situation the demon hunters are in, and would love to hear what world building you have premade for it, as well as to come up with some of our own together.

I really appreciate you checking out my thread. I am currently craving something modern, a good drama. If you are still interested I would love to brainstorm some ideas with you. :)

I really appreciate you checking out my thread. I am currently craving something modern, a good drama. If you are still interested I would love to brainstorm some ideas with you. :)
Would it be 'realistic' modern? And what sort of drama did you have in mind? Definitely still potentially interested though!

Would it be 'realistic' modern? And what sort of drama did you have in mind? Definitely still potentially interested though!

It would be a realistic modern roleplay. I was thinking it would have some romance in it but I love building that romance up from something like a tragic past between two friends. I’ve got a lot more to add to it but I don’t want to put it all here. I can PM you it if you are interested.

I am very new to the website so I cannot PM you, but I'm very interested in doing a realistic modern roleplay with you, as I am a huge sucker for drama, slow-burn romance between characters and character development! Thank you for your time!

It would be a realistic modern roleplay. I was thinking it would have some romance in it but I love building that romance up from something like a tragic past between two friends. I’ve got a lot more to add to it but I don’t want to put it all here. I can PM you it if you are interested.
Sure, I'd be interested in hearing more!

I am very new to the website so I cannot PM you, but I'm very interested in doing a realistic modern roleplay with you, as I am a huge sucker for drama, slow-burn romance between characters and character development! Thank you for your time!

That’s awesome! I’m the same way with that. Hopefully we can work something out. You have any ideas in mind? I have a few if you’re interested in hearing them :)

That’s awesome! I’m the same way with that. Hopefully we can work something out. You have any ideas in mind? I have a few if you’re interested in hearing them :)
I am very interested in hearing your thoughts and ideas and I do have a few ideas in mind! Something I love doing is sharing those ideas with someone else and have them expand on that idea one way or another so we will most likely work something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back