• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for long term (possibly offsite) partners.

crackeskel

I am new to this website but I have been roleplaying for about six years.

I have a few different plots but there is an Assassins Creed plot that I have been dying to do for a long long time and all the people who say they'll do it with me eventually poof out of existence.

If you do want to be my friend, i ask for you to have played Black Flag and Rogue because the plot is based on the end game knowledge of this.

Also, if anyone could link me to RpN's rule page that would be great bc i can't find it for the life of me.

Hey, I have played all the games that were for the PS3 (Too poor to get the 4th one, lol), and I am just slightly stuck on a level with the ship and the fort in Rogue. Do you also do romance?

The character that I have for this plot is Ace/Aro so romance will not be a factor, no.

but i do do romance depending on the plot in other cirumstances.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back