• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for long term OCxOC MxF roleplays!

alien queen

Yeet Yeet
Ahhhh it’s been a while since I’ve been on here... well, for starters I’m back from my hiatus, yay!
Also, I’m seeking MxF roleplays with me as the F since most of my main ocs are girls. Playing males makes me uncomfortable so please be willing to play male OCs!

I would prefer to rp with other women since I am a girl but I know not a lot of girls enjoy playing males so I am flexible!

I do 3rd person literate to semi-literate, please have good English and NO ONE LINERS. I need detail and something to work with, it doesn’t have to be a novel because that can be overwhelming but please do not give me one liners. I don’t expect perfection, grammar mistakes happen all the time, I make them a lot so I’m not worried about that, I just need someone to match up with my writing or write more, I always try to match my partner but it’s so hard to get into a roleplay if

Now, a lot of people have probably clicked off already but if you’re still here let’s get into the fun stuff

I am looking for a fantasy, romance and angsty rp! The world can be a modern fantasy as long as my characters fit into it! I don’t play human ocs, most of my characters are demons or alien cat girl type of characters but I prefer to play my demon ocs considering they are more developed!
I have a few cheesy plot ideas I’d be up to talk about and I’d love to hear your ideas too!!

worldbuilding is fun and I love to world build and get excited over our characters with my partner!

I know my intro sounded intense but I really am flexible, I’m just looking for someone compatible and easy going! Please message me if interested!

Hi, this is an idea i'd like to try. I really enjoy fantasy Role-plays so this would be fun to do. I already have an OC made so I can use them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back