• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom searching for game of thrones.

Spoooks

Hello!

You can call me Spooky. I've been roleplaying on and off for around eleven years now. It's a hobby that I love and always find myself coming back to. I'm a pretty relaxed, go with the flow kind of person. As I said before, this is a hobby and I'm looking to have some fun and write some interesting stories. I love to gush about our characters and make Pinterest boards when the inspiration strikes. I also really enjoy talking about my animals so feel free to ask about them! anyway:

What I'm about:
I work full time and because of that, my reply time varies. At minimum, I can reply once a week. That's if I'm very busy and have a lot going on. Usually, I can get a few responses out a week or even multiple responses a day, depending on my inspiration.
➛ 3rd person, past tense. My length usually varies on the scene, but I usually stick around 300-400 words. I'm not super picky about length, tbh. As long as I have something to work with, I'm happy!
➛ Right now, I'm looking for canon x oc pairings. Doubling is preferred, but not required!
➛ If you don't like something, just let me know. If you get bored with our rp, let me know! We can always change it or do something else entirely.
➛ Please be 18+

What I'm looking for:
➛ Game of Thrones:
I'm looking for someone to write Jon Snow against my female oc. I have a couple of different ideas in mind, which we can discuss privately.

If this catches your interest, please send me a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back