• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for fellow writers (Closed for all three except star wars)

Vik67

Hello everyone I'm looking for partners/Writers to make stories and friends with and are creative. Right now I'm looking to create fandom stories however as you can tell I don't want to do it alone.

Fandoms I'm looking to do:

Pokemon: or specifically the Pokemon anime, Black and White had potential however it's not the best and now I'm looking to fix that but having follow more closely with the games for example having N be Ash's main rival among other things. Maybe we could go further into Gen 6-9 making our own universe.

Star wars: I love star wars and I am a huge fan, The Original trilogy, Prequels, Clone wars, Bad Batch, Kotor games all of them i like however i couldn't find myself enjoying the sequels (though i believe out of all them Force Awakens is the best one) or much of the "Disney Canon" so I'm looking for a partner to create our own continuity taking things we like about both Canon and Legends and creating something out of them as well as creating our own stories.

Lion King: yes I love this franchise and I'm looking to do a long-term story about it that takes place after Lion King 2 and would be based on the Lion Guard except more mature and and cool. The story would explore new locations in the Lion King universe, expand the Pridelands, Outlands and the Elephant Graveyard as well as introducing new Villains.

Now I will say these things:

1. Don't be afraid to share your ideas I'm somebody who listens and appreciates other people's ideas so if you have an idea feel free to share it and we can talk about it.

2. Please don't ghost me, if you don't like the stories we are doing and want to leave that's fine and if you have to take care of irl matters that is perfectly fine as well just tell me please.

3. I am Semi-lit however if you are literate or Novella then that is perfectly fine however please understand that I have a different writing style than you.

4. NO ONE LINERS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back