• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♥ Searching for Bliss ♥

Blissfulness

Look into my eyes to find your bliss.
Hello there! I am new to the site and is on the search for some active partners. So let me say a little bit about myself. First of all, I consider myself to be an intermediate to advanced roleplayer. I can write 300 or more words per post. I only write as realistic or superpowered human characters, realistic settings, apocalyptic settings, medieval or historical settings, supernatural and shape-shifting characters (witches, vampires, werewolves, and demons), I even do fandom roleplays though with original characters and not canon characters, and I do have writing samples available if you wish to see my style and think that I'd great fit for you or not. So below, I will post some of my favorite genres, fandoms and that's about all I can think of right about now. I also write as the male and female character and do not mind doubling up on characters either. Do not hesitate to respond below or send me a PM. c: Taking three or four partners. I only do threads, by the way.

What I really for in a partner is someone that can surprise me with their own twists and turns and even help me drive the story along.

G E N R E S
I have ideas for most of these.

♡ Medieval ♡
(Kings, Queens, Princes or Princesses Lords, Ladies, and Pirates)
♡ Romance ♡
(Do not want it to be the whole entire plot of the roleplay)
♡ Modern ♡
(Almost anything will work here)
♡ Supernatural ♡
(Witches, Vampires, Werewolves & Demons)
♡ Tragedy ♡
♡ High School or College ♡
♡ Band ♡
Superpowers
Assassins
Spies

F A N D O M S
I will only write as original characters but do not mind if you write as canon.
I have ideas for most of these, as well.

♡ Game of Thrones ♡
♡ Avatar: The Last Airbender ♡
♡ Legend of Korra ♡
♡ Pretty Little Liars ♡
♡ Riverdale ♡
♡ American Horror Story ♡
♡ The Vampire Diaries ♡
♡ Teen Wolf ♡
♡ X-Men ♡
♡ Arrow ♡
♡ Flash ♡
♡ Teen Wolf ♡
♡ Glee
♡ Manifest ♡
♡ Hunger Games ♡
♡ Divergent ♡
♡ Salem ♡
♡ Beverly Hills, 90210 ♡
♡ Reign ♡
♡ The Tudors ♡
♡ Harry Potter ♡
♡ Gossip Girl ♡

Last edited:
Hello! Mind shooting me the ideas you had for romance, modern, medieval, and/or tragedy? If you're still accepting, that is. If not, have a good night/day! :-)

Hello! Mind shooting me the ideas you had for romance, modern, medieval, and/or tragedy? If you're still accepting, that is. If not, have a good night/day! :-)
Sure. Gimme a moment because I am eating right now. lol
But which genre do you prefer the most?? Anyone of those can have romance in them.

Sure. Gimme a moment because I am eating right now. lol
But which genre do you prefer the most?? Anyone of those can have romance in them.
Are there any you prefer over the other? I'm honestly down for all of them, not sure I could chose. And no worries, take your time. :-)

First of all welcome to the site!

Second, I'd love to do a Pirate RP! I keep trying to get it started but potential partners just keep vanishing :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back