• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for BBC Merlin Roleplayers

foxprince

Hey, my name is Hero. I'm non-binary (they/them), and I'm 26. My timezone is (US CDT). I'm looking for Merlin RP partners that are just cool and flexible! I'm typically busiest on weekends since I actually have time to go out and run errands, so replies may be sporadic during that time. Otherwise, I try to get in one to two replies per day during my lazy work schedule. I remain pretty consistent with matching length, so I can go with 2-5 paragraphs per reply. I most definitely double.

Here are my reply samples.

I'm very much not the type to ghost. I will always send you a message saying it wont work out before I exit stage left. You're not obligated to give me any reason for leaving or ghosting, and I understand life happens or you just don't wanna work together! If you do feel up to letting me know, it is always appreciated. <3
I'm flexible on what character I play, so pick your preference.

Couple of boundaries & rules I gotta establish with ya!

1. Be 18+!
2. I will do romance!
3. You must double or nothing!
4. Don't be an asshole. Seriously, if I get the inkling that you're gonna be really unreasonable, I'm gonna throw in the proverbial towel. I'm here to have fun, not argue with the Roleplay Police.

Lastly, I cannot PM yet! If you want to discuss further, definitely feel free to post in the thread or PM me directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back