• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for an RP partner and a friend!

Okamirasu

vi supremacy
Hello everyone! I'm Okamirasu, but please call me Oka for short. I'm literally brand new to this site and I don't know how anything works, but I came here looking for an RP partner (and also a friend/friends because I'm lonely)!

So let's get one thing straight before I kick this off: don't be afraid to talk to me! I'm a rather easy-going person and I love just having chill conversations, especially about things I'm passionate about. If you wanna be partners, please don't hesitate to chat with me anytime. And prepare to get off topic about random things every 20 seconds.

Anyways, I'm interested in:
Anime (Haikyuu mostly, AoT, Yuri on Ice, Noragami)
Film-making/editing
Music (Hip-hop, pop)
Spicy memes
Video games (League of Legends mostly, Super Smash Bros., Kid Icarus, Legend of Zelda, Bayonetta)
Writing/reading
Brainstorming
And last but not least, roleplaying!

Speaking of roleplaying, when it comes to it, I have a variety of interests and as stated above, I enjoy brainstorming ideas; so, if we become partners, don't be afraid to shoot me 'em!
Most of the roleplays I do lead to romance-- it's what I'm used to. However, this doesn't have to be the case every time. I just love developing characters!

Roleplay stuff:
I usually RP males, but I can do female!
MxM (usually)
M/F which I can also do
Haven't really tried F/F, only a little. But I'm willing to try with a more in-depth plot?
No incest or huge age gaps in romance plots
Help me brainstorm!
I'm not gonna do all the work
Please no one-liners, otherwise I'll become unmotivated VERY quickly. If you're not trying, I'm not gonna try. At least write 2-3+ detailed paragraphs!
At least one post a day! I'm not so strict about posting, but don't get lazy on me
Put effort into your posts too! If posting becomes a chore it's not fun anymore, is it?
Be literate! Minor mistakes are OK, but too many... y'know
We can do mature RPs, as long as it doesn't involve torture or anything forceful. I also don't want the plot to revolve around smexy times thanks
If you wanna change something mid-RP, please tell me first. We can also stop if you want
I'd prefer if Roleplay was on Discord, but I can RP here in PMs too!

Still here? Noice. We're almost done! Now, I enjoy a lot of different types of RPs, so I'm flexible when it comes to genres! We can also mix genres. Once again, don't be afraid to tell me your ideas!
Genres I enjoy, from most to least:
Adventure
Fantasy

Action (angsty shit yes please)
Drama
Romance
Fandom RPs (depends)
Futuristic
Apocalyptic
Modern
Medieval
Steampunk
Note: I'm a sucker for comedy/banter between characters, so banter in any of these genres just-- yes, please

I think that's about it! This took way too long to write. Thanks for reading! I'm gonna keep this up for a little while. If you're interested in becoming my RP partner just leave a comment down below or DM me and we can get things started!~​

Last edited:
Hello! I’m interested in roleplay/making friends with ya! Could you hit me up with your discord username?

GIVE ME THAT PM RIGHT NOW BOII WE GONNA BE FRIENDUS!?…. *coughs* I-I mean…. o-only if ya wanna- b-baka! //>.<//

I like your style, Oka. Feel free to throw me an invite when you're doing the rounds - looking forward to talking with you.

hello oka i would be honored to be a partner and a friend to you i like your style and hoe you pm me or ask me to pm you^^

kkljnkajsnfkjnaksjfn I love memes
Oh hey there
I have like, a lot of plots I'd like to try out? If you're open to that?
So yeah! I'd love to rp with you lmao

Hello! I’d be really interested in a roleplay and (quite honestly) a friend. Please PM me, since I apprently can’t yet, and we can discuss!

Hello everyone! I'm Okamirasu, but please call me Oka for short. I'm literally brand new to this site and I don't know how anything works, but I came here looking for an RP partner (and also a friend/friends bc I'm lonely)!

So let's get one thing straight before I kick this off: don't be afraid to talk to me! I'm a rather easy-going person and I love just having chill conversations, especially about things I'm passionate about. If you wanna be partners, please don't hesitate to chat with me anytime.

Anyways, I'm interested in:
Anime (Haikyuu mostly, AoT, Yuri on Ice, Noragami)
Film-making/editing
Art (I do digital!)
Music (Hip-hop, pop)
Spicy memes
Video games (League of Legends mostly, Super Smash Bros., Kid Icarus, Legend of Zelda, Bayonetta)
Writing/reading
Brainstorming
And last but not least, roleplaying!

Speaking of roleplaying, when it comes to it, I have a variety of interests. And, as stated above, I enjoy brainstorming ideas; so, if we become partners, don't be afraid to shoot me 'em!
Most of the roleplays I do lead to romance-- it's what I'm used to. However, this doesn't have to be the case every time. I just love developing characters!

Roleplay stuff:
I usually RP males, but I can do female!
MxM (usually)
M/F which I can also do
Haven't really tried F/F, only a little. But I'm willing to try with a more in-depth plot?
No incest
Help me brainstorm!
I'm not gonna do all the work
Please no one-liners, otherwise I'll become unmotivated VERY quickly. If you're not trying, I'm not gonna try. At least write 4-6+ detailed sentences!
At least one post a day! I'm not so strict about posting, but don't get lazy on me
Be literate! Minor mistakes are OK, but too many... y'know
We can do mature RPs, as long as it doesn't involve torture or anything forceful. I also don't want the plot to revolve around smexy times thanks
If you wanna change something mid-RP, please tell me first. We can also stop if you want
I'd prefer if Roleplay was on Discord

Still here? Noice. We're almost done! Now, I enjoy a lot of different types of RPs, so I'm flexible when it comes to genres! We can also mix genres. Once again, don't be afraid to tell me your ideas!
Genres I enjoy, from most to least:
Adventure
Fantasy

Action (angsty shit yes please)
Drama
Romance
Futuristic
Apocalyptic* (I currently have a character for this)
Modern
Fandom RPs (depends)
Medieval
Steampunk

I think that's about it! This took way too long to write. Thanks for reading! Feel free to contact me; I'll probably keep this up for a little while! If you're interested in becoming my RP partner just leave a comment down below and I'll hit you up with my Discord info!
I'm interested!

I'm interested in setting up a to.I think we would write well together. Plus I also need friends lol.we seem to havealot in common, if you are still looking of course.

Hey, I was curious if you'd be into a sort of fantasy/modern slow-burn romance sort of rp? (Also if you'd be down for having an artist friend :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back