• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for an RP partner and a friend!

Hey! If you’re still looking I’d love to do something with you. I’m a very literate sort-of advanced role player and I love to plot and world build. I believe we’d be a really good match, so if you still want to give it a go, hit me up!

I don't really have Discord, ((I'm sorry, please don't kill me~)) but you seem really cool! I'd definitely be interested in doing something MxM with you?

Hello everyone! I'm Okamirasu, but please call me Oka for short. I'm literally brand new to this site and I don't know how anything works, but I came here looking for an RP partner (and also a friend/friends bc I'm lonely)!

So let's get one thing straight before I kick this off: don't be afraid to talk to me! I'm a rather easy-going person and I love just having chill conversations, especially about things I'm passionate about. If you wanna be partners, please don't hesitate to chat with me anytime. And prepare to get off topic about random things every 20 seconds.

Anyways, I'm interested in:
Anime (Haikyuu mostly, AoT, Yuri on Ice, Noragami)
Film-making/editing
Art (I do digital!)
Music (Hip-hop, pop)
Spicy memes
Video games (League of Legends mostly, Super Smash Bros., Kid Icarus, Legend of Zelda, Bayonetta)
Writing/reading
Brainstorming
And last but not least, roleplaying!

Speaking of roleplaying, when it comes to it, I have a variety of interests. And, as stated above, I enjoy brainstorming ideas; so, if we become partners, don't be afraid to shoot me 'em!
Most of the roleplays I do lead to romance-- it's what I'm used to. However, this doesn't have to be the case every time. I just love developing characters!

Roleplay stuff:
I usually RP males, but I can do female!
MxM (usually)
M/F which I can also do
Haven't really tried F/F, only a little. But I'm willing to try with a more in-depth plot?
No incest or huge age gaps in romance plots
Help me brainstorm!
I'm not gonna do all the work
Please no one-liners, otherwise I'll become unmotivated VERY quickly. If you're not trying, I'm not gonna try. At least write 2-3+ detailed paragraphs!
At least one post a day! I'm not so strict about posting, but don't get lazy on me
Be literate! Minor mistakes are OK, but too many... y'know
We can do mature RPs, as long as it doesn't involve torture or anything forceful. I also don't want the plot to revolve around smexy times thanks
If you wanna change something mid-RP, please tell me first. We can also stop if you want
I'd prefer if Roleplay was on Discord

Still here? Noice. We're almost done! Now, I enjoy a lot of different types of RPs, so I'm flexible when it comes to genres! We can also mix genres. Once again, don't be afraid to tell me your ideas!
Genres I enjoy, from most to least:
Adventure
Fantasy

Action (angsty shit yes please)
Drama
Romance
Futuristic
Apocalyptic* (I currently have a character for this)
Modern
Fandom RPs (depends)
Medieval
Steampunk

I think that's about it! This took way too long to write. Thanks for reading! Feel free to contact me; I'll probably keep this up for a little while! If you're interested in becoming my RP partner just leave a comment down below and I'll hit you up with my Discord info. You can also message me! Now keep in mind, first impressions are everything! <3

Edit 4/14/18:
Added some stuff! Shocker, I know
i could do a medieval knight x princess or prince x princess (mostly arranged marriages) or some anime fandoms like vampire knight or diabolik lovers since i see you like anime.

Hello I'm interested in doing an MxM roleplay over discord. Please pm me your discord name if interested!

Hi! I'd be interested in rp-ing with you. The only thing is, is that I tend to write short-ish one paragraph responses, and during dialogue it's 3+ liners, but I'll try my best to write more.

Heya! I'm quite interested in roleplaying over Discord. I tend to lean towards medieval-inspired fantasy, but I can also do more realistic RPs, some fandom ones and basically anything with an interesting plot.

If you're still looking for a friend and an rp partner I'm down ^^ I also prefer using discord and I'm down for a ton of banter! I have a plot that I've wanted to do that is on the adventurous side! So if you're interested I can PM you my discord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back