• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for an experienced fantasy RP partner!!

Chrysanthemum

Black Currant & Mint
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey there! Long story short - I've had a consistent role play partner for over 10 years who recently has been putting much more effort into her own personal writing. I'm so proud of her!! But I'm missing my outlet and as such am a clueless? role play veteran looking for someone to roleplay with. I've been doing this for ages but I'm definitely inexperienced in finding a new partner.

I am in my 20's and definitely looking for someone around the same age, as I do get involved in more mature themes/violence etc.

I am heavily fantasy based with experience crafting my own plots. When I was younger I really enjoyed those 'gifted school' roleplays but now I'm more focused on high fantasy/scifi (in spaaaaace), etc. I like to craft my plots with a partner and as such don't really have one yet in mind, thought I'm a bit interested in a new scifi/futuristic one that I'd like to map out with someone. I love constructing a loose plot together and sort of moving on from there. Same goes with characters, I'll craft new ones to fit into a plot and really enjoy doing that. I don't really do bio sheets, my writing style is definitely more novel-esque, but with back-and-forth purpose. PM me and we can swap samples, see if we're a fit!

Maybe it's a given, but I don't like to rp fandoms. I prefer original character roleplays, though I definitely don't mind pulling inspiration from a fandom/show/book, etc.

I prefer to use email to roleplay, I like having an archive of the posts.

Lastly, I suppose I'm a lengthier poster, anywhere from 400-1500 words per OC depending on what's happening of course. I think the most accurate way to describe what I'm looking for is that I'd like someone to write a story with me.

Send me a message, maybe we can swap post samples and see if we like each others style, chat about a plot, whatever! Like I said I haven't had to look for a new RP partner in literally a decade so I may be going about this the wrong way. Sorry if I am!

Last edited:
Hi there (: you sound like a great partner to rp with. If you're still looking for someone, let me know! (:

Hi there (: you sound like a great partner to rp with. If you're still looking for someone, let me know! (:
Oh my god I just realized I didn't reply right. "Yeah def still looking! I'm very new to the website so I don't think I can send my own PM haha, but if you want you should send me one and maybe we can swamp samples, chat about what we're looking for?"

Do I have to bump this? Lolol. I'm still looking, if anyone who sees this is interested! Almost off for the night but if you leave me a PM or a message I'll def get back to you. <3

I'm interested in doing a more sci-fi plot. It's not my comfort zone but I've always wanted to try space opera.

I'm interested in this. I tend to write at 400 words as any more and my nag for purple prose gets to me. High Fantasy is of course always fun to have a bash at, read enough Mercedes Lackey, Raymond Feist etc. in my life. And I enjoy mature themes, they do wonders for plot development :')

Hey! I happen to be looking for a sci-fi kind of roleplayed as well. (Mainly cause I just made a character who would fit best in that type of setting.) Anyway, I'm not sure how many words I type per post, but I'll definitely try to add as much as I can.

I'm interested in this. I tend to write at 400 words as any more and my nag for purple prose gets to me. High Fantasy is of course always fun to have a bash at, read enough Mercedes Lackey, Raymond Feist etc. in my life. And I enjoy mature themes, they do wonders for plot development :')
Sounds great! If you want to send me a PM maybe we can chat about what we're looking for, swap some samples and see if our styles mesh? Unfortunately I can't send PM's yet haha, haven't posted 10 times yet.

I'm interested in doing a more sci-fi plot. It's not my comfort zone but I've always wanted to try space opera.
Yeah! I've just been in the mood lately. Watching way to much Voltron lolol. If you want you should shoot me a PM (can't send any as I haven't hit 10 posts yet), can swap some samples, talk about what we're looking for :) etc etc

I'd definitely be interested in crafting some sort of RP. I've been at it for about...-winces- 18 years, or so? So I have a few miles under my belt, so to speak. I do a lot of fantasy, modern fantasy, etc. though I could be willing to branch out into hard sci-fi with the correctly crafted plot. If you are up for seeing it we fit, shoot me a PM.

I'd definitely be interested in crafting some sort of RP. I've been at it for about...-winces- 18 years, or so? So I have a few miles under my belt, so to speak. I do a lot of fantasy, modern fantasy, etc. though I could be willing to branch out into hard sci-fi with the correctly crafted plot. If you are up for seeing it we fit, shoot me a PM.
I actually can't start new PM's yet! Just joined and I don't think I've hit 10+ posts yet. Trying though. I'm definitely interested! If you could PM me we can def. swap some samples and see where we're at :)

Hey there! Long story short - I've had a consistent role play partner for over 10 years who recently has been putting much more effort into her own personal writing. I'm so proud of her!! But I'm missing my outlet and as such am a clueless? role play veteran looking for someone to roleplay with. I've been doing this for ages but I'm definitely inexperienced in finding a new partner.

I am in my 20's and definitely looking for someone around the same age, as I do get involved in more mature themes/sexual content/violence etc.

I am heavily fantasy based with experience crafting my own plots. When I was younger I really enjoyed those 'gifted school' roleplays but now I'm more focused on high fantasy/scifi (in spaaaaace), etc. I like to craft my plots with a partner and as such don't really have one yet in mind, thought I'm a bit interested in a new scifi/futuristic one that I'd like to map out with someone. I love constructing a loose plot together and sort of moving on from there. Same goes with characters, I'll craft new ones to fit into a plot and really enjoy doing that. I don't really do bio sheets, my writing style is definitely more novel-esque, but with back-and-forth purpose. PM me and we can swap samples, see if we're a fit!

Maybe it's a given, but I don't like to rp fandoms. I prefer original character roleplays, though I definitely don't mind pulling inspiration from a fandom/show/book, etc.

Lastly, I suppose I'm a lengthier poster, anywhere from 400-1500 words per OC depending on what's happening of course. I think the most accurate way to describe what I'm looking for is that I'd like someone to write a story with me.

Send me a message, maybe we can swap post samples and see if we like each others style, chat about a plot, whatever! Like I said I haven't had to look for a new RP partner in literally a decade so I may be going about this the wrong way. Sorry if I am!
Hey, if you are still open for a partner, let me know!

I'm very interested in roleplaying with you. Please shoot me a PM if you're still looking and we can chat further!

Hi!

I would send you a private message but I can't yet due to newbie restrictions, but I have a Humanoid-Alien & Human roleplay idea if you would be interested. If not that I have many fantasy based ideas.

Hope to hear from you!

I too prefer original RP and plots. I also like to use email as well in order to keep track of things and then create a Google Docs at the end. MSG me if you are interested in something. Thank you.

I am in my 20's and definitely looking for someone around the same age, as I do get involved in more mature themes/sexual content/violence etc.

I too prefer original RP and plots. I also like to use email as well in order to keep track of things and then create a Google Docs at the end. MSG me if you are interested in something. Thank you.

@jake the fox
Please do not RP or hijack another member's interest check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back