• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for a Skyrim RP partner!

Slothtastic

Sloth Overlord.
Like the title says, I'm looking for someone who's down for a Skyrim RP! I may have just made a thread yesterday but no one seems to be buying into Skyrim sadly. If you wish to know some more about me, go check it out here https://www.rpnation.com/threads/searching-for-partners.337603/ !
As for the plot of this RP here it is!

Help?
(Intended for Skyrim OC x Skyrim OC)

A has come into Falkreath, hearing about a reward for a so called dog. Shortly after arriving they realize it's not just the dog the town is after. The people are now terrified to leave the hold! A beast has been attacking people and animals all the same, people are often found massacred and some are even dragged off! The town offers you a 1,000 gold bonus if you can hunt, capture and or kill the beast that is doing this. However, whether agreeing or not you find yourself upon a new sight in the road, a caravan was attacked and it's inhabitants dead or dragged off. However, this looks quite recent... and you wonder if you should stick around. B is this beast, however they aren't the beast everyone's made them out to be. They simply kill to survive, and feed on their victims for food. After all, it is their territory. Isn't it?

This was a copy paste btw. Anyway! I hope you consider to join me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back