• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Searching for a Sci-Fi partner

Darth Oats

Ethereal
I don't already have a fancy, pre-typed and formatted "Looking for" post to place here, but don't let that cause you to judge my writing ability.

I have written the story for a sci-fi universe, creating a setting that I would actually love to try a RP within.

You can have the opportunity to play as one of 3 alien races, or a human if you'd like.

I have official art of each species, so no need to go too deep in your imagining of them.

If you are interested in pursuing a romance within this RP, I'm okay with that. We would just have to discuss the details prior.

I can write as a male or female, but I would like the pairing to be a heterosexual one. I know it's not a popular opinion, but that is the only form of romance I am currently comfortable writing. Sorry :/

That being said, post here or PM me if your interested and I'll be able to give you all the spicy deets! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back