• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for a Partner!

ButtersTheGreat13

Yo! My name is Butters obviously, and I'm new to this site, but been rping off and on since high school. I'm currently 25 years old and searching for a partner, 18+ preferably. I play, both originals and fandoms, though on the latter I prefer to play in the setting with OCs. I usually only rp on services such as skype or discord as I find it easier to keep up on them there, hope that isn't an issue. Also im only interestedin m/f pairings.

Anyways, without any further babble, here is what I'm interested in, hope to hear from you soon.
Skype- buttersthegreat13
Discord-buttersthegreat#8886
FANDOM
-The Saga of Tanya the Evil
-Fullmetal Alchemist
-Star Wars
-Black Prism
-Mass Effect
-Redline

ORIGINAL
-Tribal
-Barbarians
-Age Difference
-Sci-Fi
-Steam/Diesel/Atomicpunk

Last edited:
Hello lovely! If maybe you’d consider writing here, feel free to message me!! (:

Hey I like to play on skype, though Im afraid Im not interested in any of those fandoms so it would have to be all origonal

I have an idea for the age difference one, but mainly I'm wondering why you have "bra" as a tag.

Hey! I have had an idea for a sci-fi one in my head for a while, if you would like to discuss? Is discord good?

Have you seen Yugioh? I've been really into doing rps of that but not many have it on their lists

Hello, I'm happy to try out Mass Effect fandom as I've never written in that fandom before. How about we RP in skype?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back